Just left the Mexican nightclub

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
theres mexicans over there?
Milwaukee area. Hella Mexicans. Dimes too

I hear Hispanic joints still be getting down whereas black clubs are dead.:patrice:

I've always wanted to learn salsa:patrice:
No need for salsa at the Mexican club. Most of their dances is just a 2 step while hugging each other. Cumbia is more complicated. And Bachata is easy. But it's 95% 2-stepping lol

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Milwaukee area. Hella Mexicans. Dimes too

No need for salsa at the Mexican club. Most of their dances is just a 2 step while hugging each other. Cumbia is more complicated. And Bachata is easy. But it's 95% 2-stepping lol

@Ezekiel 25:17

this is facts. Latino clubs are dope. Folks still have fun. Reggae/dancehall clubs still get wild too

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Good to know, but I still wanna get into Sala/Bachata so when I hit up Mexico City I'll be ready:mjgrin: And Yeah I know Raggae/dancehall places get down:wow:
If you're going to dance anywhere in Mexico, all you need to know how to dance is cumbia.

But not cumbia sonidera
:whoa: that's the Mexican version of some bama shyt.

Just regular cumbia and the 2-step.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
oh i know, these mexicans be in places that have you like:dahell:

them mfs will be in North dakota, and you will be hit with the :mindblown:at the thought of some damn mexicans even being in white ass Dakota

and you aint lying on thick mexican women having soft skin, them bytches got a regiment down for having soft skin.
Must be something in the genetics for skin must be that indigenous shyt

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
When I was driving trucks over the road, I was surprised there was Mexicans everywhere. Especially in random ass Idaho and Washington state. I used to stop at a city in Minnesota called Worthington. I kid you not, the city is majority Mexican. Everything was in Spanish. Random as hell!

I have no idea what they be doing but their skin felt like silk
:wow:

I swore them Spanish hoes off but I'm hooked again. It was funny seeing chicks that I had on all fours a year ago now hugged up with their husbands. They give me that look and I just grin.
:wow:
How do you meet them since you’re in Wisconsin? Esp the married ones

You cold approach or it’s it online dating? Let me find out there’s an app I don’t know about :mjlit:

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
How do you meet them since you’re in Wisconsin? Esp the married ones

You cold approach or it’s it online dating? Let me find out there’s an app I don’t know about :mjlit:
Online dating is trash, you're one of 10,000 guys who are hitting her up. They never look like their pictures anyway.

Milwaukee feels like it's damn near half Mexican, they're everywhere. Even in Madison. So I don't have to go out of my way to find one.

I prefer at the club since I can test out our chemistry in person