Just left the Mexican nightclub

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
What do Mexicans think of Caribbean Latinx? I heard it's a love-hate relationship and Mexicans swagger jack them sometimes.

Top 100: Mexico

Just look at that reggaeton dominance in Mexico.

Becky G is Mexican-American and she definitely swagger jacks them (she put on a fake Caribbean accent in that Sin Pijama song) but Puerto Ricans swagger jack AAs and Jamaicans to begin with (hip hop, R&B, and dancehall being the foundation of reggaeton).

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
Bad Bunny is even more popular in Latin America now than Drake is in the US.

I don't know about Bad Bunny's album tracks but his singles are mostly reggaeton.

Like that one which came out a few months ago and is really big

I think that depends on if trap remains the dominant style of hip hop in the US.

Oh yeah dude is like the Drake of latin america. I haven't too deep into his new albums n singles like that yet but i think his new stuff or best hits are more reggeaton (like the vid you posted) than trap. It has a new sound to it too, doesn't sound like it's a 20 year old song.

You right on the bolded part too but we've been dancing for the same beat for like almost 30+ years too tho lol.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Oh yeah dude is like the Drake of latin america. I haven't too deep into his new albums n singles like that yet but i think his new stuff or best hits are more reggeaton (like the vid you posted) than trap. It has a new sound to it too, doesn't sound like it's a 20 year old song.

You right on the bolded part too but we've been dancing for the same beat for like almost 30+ years too tho lol.

Yeah, compare it to reggaeton from 2001

It sounds more polished, though the dembow beat remains the same like you mentioned.

I think Bad Bunny is so popular that he could change the predominant sound in Latin music if he wanted to.

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
What do Mexicans think of Caribbean Latinx? I heard it's a love-hate relationship and Mexicans swagger jack them sometimes.

I've warm welcomes from Mexicans folks. There have been some animosity between us here and there ( mainly from the Ricans). There were some animosity between Mexico and Cuba but that had to do with Fidel and between all 3 caribbeans latino folks , imo Mexico has a closer relationship to Cuba.

It's not mexicans that swagger jack from us. In fact we all swagger jack eachother.

And btw Mexico along with Cuba blessed us with their abilities to write great music and we made covered reggeaton,merengue,salsa, bachata,rock versions lol

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
Yeah, compare it to reggaeton from 2001

It sounds more polished, though the dembow beat remains the same like you mentioned.

I think Bad Bunny is so popular that he could change the predominant sound in Latin music if he wanted to.

Yea exactly, it's more polished it got smooth vibe to it. That vid of the 2001 reggeaton had that same kinda sound ( although it thru it phases ) until like 2012-14??

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
nikkas that cant get bytches exposing themselves here.

:mjlol:

nah man they dont call you papi :mjlol:
Nah i went to the club and all the chicks were :mjpls:

:bryan::bryan:

:mjlol:

Had nothing to do with "chicks" or anyone being :mjpls:

They were more like :dwillhuh: because we didn't look or dress like anyone in there, didn't speak spanish, etc.... This was in Cali, well over a decade ago.. Those paisas don't really be on that racial shytt, that's the American born Mexican cats that be using mayate and and on that bullshyt.

Last edited: