Just Got Hit By A Cop Car While Riding In An Uber (pics)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
If you black just be thankful to be alive, cops might've done something crazy to try and save they ass.

Joker-with-Money-Best@2X-1200x500.png

But this the OP next year
:deadmanny:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I was hoping it would look kind of cool like Joker or Ichi but nah it's fukking disgusting

My life is ruined

lpFwYdQ.jpg

The swelling is getting really bad

Yikes. Hopefully it heals nice. I know no amount of money will make you feel better about a facial scar. Prayers up.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Damn Coli topics be timely as shyt. I was just arguing with my mans yesterday about what happens if you get in an accident in a Uber. Hopefully you can sue both Uber and the police department. With a scar like that I figure you about to get 6 figures easy just off pain and suffering assuming everything is on the up with the uber driver

Why would you sue uber tho?

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What did the cop do? Did he accept the blame?
When we first got hit, one cop came by and checked on us. That cop was actually really cool. He was doing the right things, if I had been acting delirious, he would've calmed me down but he was pretty shocked I was joking around with him and really wasn't that effected mentally. But he wasn't the driver, just a passenger.
What pissed me off is that the driver never came to check on me or see how I was doing. As soon as we got hit, a few other cop cars came through and got a hold of him, and were asking him questions. I think they were purposely advising him not to talk to me, in case he said something I could use. But I don't give a fukk, if I hit someone, the very first thing I'm gonna do is see if they're alright, not be worried about legal shyt and saving own ass. In fact, the very first thing I did was check on the Uber driver, leaky face and all

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It will heal up nice just keep putting that neosporin on it. You better say you have facial numbness though.

@firemanBk what did you do for a living? Fireman?