Just Got Hit By A Cop Car While Riding In An Uber (pics)

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
My teeth are all here. When I took some pain pills at the doc yesterday, I did feel some of them are loose though. So, gonna have to definitely hit up a dentist.
Thankfully, it didn't go all the way through my cheek, which would've been a disaster as that would've been likely been a guaranteed infection.
Make sure you pay any bills due to this accident. Even though it's not your fault they will send unpaid bills to collections.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Thankfully, they hooked me up with a BEAST plastic surgeon. Kind of look like Ichi now

GAy5RK6.jpg

mxOPcHx.jpg

My ribs feeling fukked up. Went to take some pills and my teeth feel loose. My wrist is fukked too. :sadcam:
Maaaannnnn get all that shyt looked at..

After CT scans, x-rays, etc., if the find even the slightest fracture that more cash..

Last edited:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
DAAAAMN fukked You Up, But You About To Get Paid

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
15-20k? Have you seen this man's face? I got more for a lesser injury. If you don't go to a lawyer they will try to lowball you.
Exactly
Dude face is completely fukked up and he might have to walk around with that forever

Wtf is 15-20k going to do? The cops were driving reckless and almost killed dude.

Don't rush to get a lawyer just yet. The city is liable and they know it. A lawyer will just drag the process out and end up taking his third, then the Doctors get theirs then you get what's left.

See if you can handle it yourself. Th insurance companies would rather handle it that way cause they can settle for half of what it would cost if the lawyers get involved.

Start at about 15-20,000 when you negotiate. If they play hardball then go get a serious injury attorney, not some clown ambulance chaser.
FOH with 15k :camby:

That will barely cover the hospital bills and treatments

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
15-20k? Have you seen this man's face? I got more for a lesser injury. If you don't go to a lawyer they will try to lowball you.

I work for a transportation company and we go thru litigation all the time. The insurance companies take your medical bills and multiply that 3 to 5 times. That's how they determine your settlement. He'll get more cause it's a city vehicle.

If he has 10k in bills I'd start at 30 and go from there.

I say try to settle it yourself first cause it doesn't cost you anything and you can still retain a lawyer later. Plus he could get paid now instead of 6 mos to a year from now.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Exactly
Dude face is completely fukked up and he might have to walk around with that forever

Wtf is 15-20k going to do? The cops were driving reckless and almost killed dude.

FOH with 15k :camby:

That will barely cover the hospital bills and treatments

I didn't look at the pics a$$hole I just read his post. You should watch how you talk online cause you know you don't talk that way in the world.

He wasn't at fault so he's not liable
for any bills, the PD and the city pay for
everything. He only has to worry about
his personal injury settlement.

You little computer pussies are something else.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I didn't look at the pics a$$hole I just read his post. You should watch how you talk online cause you know you don't talk that way in the world.

You little computer pussies are something else.
How am I the a$$hole when you're the dumbass who commented without getting most of the facts:mjlol:

Now your fakkit ass is in your feelings :mjlol:

And I talk EXACTLY like this in the world :skip:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Make sure you pay any bills due to this accident. Even though it's not your fault they will send unpaid bills to collections.

Dog he doesn't pay his own bills the city and the PD are responsible.

Y'all are in here giving this man all types of bad advice.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
How am I the a$$hole when you're the dumbass who commented without getting most of the facts:mjlol:

Now your fakkit ass is in your feelings :mjlol:

And I talk EXACTLY like this in the world :skip:

No you don't my nikka. I bet all my money on it. You're a computer faq. And I don't need all the facts. fukk I care about a picture? I'd rather hear how much his bills are then I could tell him better.

But you never just run out and get a lawyer first.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
No you don't my nikka. I bet all my money on it. You're a computer faq. And I don't need all the facts. fukk I care about a picture? I'd rather hear how much his bills are then I could tell him better.

But you never just run out and get a lawyer first.
Yes I do:heh:

Clownass trying to tell me how I do and don't act offline and willing to bet pennies on it:heh:

Anyway, don't care to derail this thread by arguing back and forth with an idiot. Continue to be mad and I'll continue to have a good day:ahh:

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
Dog he doesn't pay his own bills the city and the PD are responsible.

Y'all are in here giving this man all types of bad advice.
No, he is responsible for those bills. He won't be getting a settlement for another year. They WILL send those accounts to collections if the accounts aren't paid. Yes, eventually his settlement will pay for them, but they don't care about that right now.