Just Got Hit By A Cop Car While Riding In An Uber (pics)

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It will heal up nice just keep putting that neosporin on it. You better say you have facial numbness though.

@firemanBk what did you do for a living? Fireman?
I'll keep my occupation to myself cause I'm not trying to give too much personal info cause there's some real weirdos lurking here but no, not a fireman despite the sn. I'm sure a lot of people think that though lol

And yeah, I have facial numbness and will for years. That's what happens when you get injected a shytload of local anesthesia. I had an open gallbladder surgery years ago and the area around the scar is still numb.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When we first got hit, one cop came by and checked on us. That cop was actually really cool. He was doing the right things, if I had been acting delirious, he would've calmed me down but he was pretty shocked I was joking around with him and really wasn't that effected mentally. But he wasn't the driver, just a passenger.
What pissed me off is that the driver never came to check on me or see how I was doing. As soon as we got hit, a few other cop cars came through and got a hold of him, and were asking him questions. I think they were purposely advising him not to talk to me, in case he said something I could use. But I don't give a fukk, if I hit someone, the very first thing I'm gonna do is see if they're alright, not be worried about legal shyt and saving own ass. In fact, the very first thing I did was check on the Uber driver, leaky face and all

Edit this breh:damn:

You got your pic on here and can be ID'ed. Don't say anything on here that can cost you money.

I'll go back and edit after you fix it.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Edit this breh:damn:

You got your pic on here and can be ID'ed. Don't say anything on here that can cost you money.

I'll go back and edit after you fix it.
I don't need to edit anything. That was exactly what had happened at the time. The reality of the situation didn't sink in until I actually got to see the damage, which was much later when I was in the hospital.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't rush to get a lawyer just yet. The city is liable and they know it. A lawyer will just drag the process out and end up taking his third, then the Doctors get theirs then you get what's left.

See if you can handle it yourself. Th insurance companies would rather handle it that way cause they can settle for half of what it would cost if the lawyers get involved.

Start at about 15-20,000 when you negotiate. If they play hardball then go get a serious injury attorney, not some clown ambulance chaser.

OP ignore this idiot

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
yea, I'm not build like this

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Don't rush to get a lawyer just yet. The city is liable and they know it. A lawyer will just drag the process out and end up taking his third, then the Doctors get theirs then you get what's left.

See if you can handle it yourself. Th insurance companies would rather handle it that way cause they can settle for half of what it would cost if the lawyers get involved.

Start at about 15-20,000 when you negotiate. If they play hardball then go get a serious injury attorney, not some clown ambulance chaser.
Negged

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Too bad my law career doesn't start until a few years....because I'd be offering to represent you ASAP :banderas:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
damn, your teeth rattled ribs hurting and wrist hurt. And now you got paranoia too? Sue those fukkers. And like that one dude said, don't let the cops fukk you around with this one.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't need to edit anything. That was exactly what had happened at the time. The reality of the situation didn't sink in until I actually got to see the damage, which was much later when I was in the hospital.

You don't want to say you were OK and mentally fine after an accident. That's why people play up their suffering so they can get as much money as they can.

I doubt anything you post here would end up hurting your situation but watch what you say. You never know who sees this stuff and you lost your anonymity posting those pics.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Same thing happened to my friend, he wasn't in a uber but a cop car hit him and he's about to get 50,000.

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
OP you must be delirious off the meds, because you need to get on the phone with a lawyer or tell your fam to do it while your in the hospital. Please refrain from saying your okay because the effects of this accident mentally including whiplash will come at you like a ton of bricks, weeks after the incident. While being honest is key, you need to be honest and make sure the parties that were negligent pay for their damage.