Just Got Hit By A Cop Car While Riding In An Uber (pics)

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Don't rush to get a lawyer just yet. The city is liable and they know it. A lawyer will just drag the process out and end up taking his third, then the Doctors get theirs then you get what's left.

See if you can handle it yourself. Th insurance companies would rather handle it that way cause they can settle for half of what it would cost if the lawyers get involved.

Start at about 15-20,000 when you negotiate. If they play hardball then go get a serious injury attorney, not some clown ambulance chaser.

Don't listen to this cop :camby:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Don't rush to get a lawyer just yet. The city is liable and they know it. A lawyer will just drag the process out and end up taking his third, then the Doctors get theirs then you get what's left.

See if you can handle it yourself. Th insurance companies would rather handle it that way cause they can settle for half of what it would cost if the lawyers get involved.

Start at about 15-20,000 when you negotiate. If they play hardball then go get a serious injury attorney, not some clown ambulance chaser.
:dahell: Start at $20k? nikka a punch in the face will get you $300k (ask Vlad now he back to making minimum wage). This dude has a hole in his head

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
No, he is responsible for those bills. He won't be getting a settlement for another year. They WILL send those accounts to collections if the accounts aren't paid. Yes, eventually his settlement will pay for them, but they don't care about that right now.
I have coverage, I'm good. I'll have to pay some bills but I know how it goes

Some day after pics
UOGxONJ.jpg

gmro1iJ.jpg

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

So much terrible advice.:wow: Wow.

Don't listen to this cop breh.

Start documenting everything that happened before, during and after the crash. It is important.

Start writing down how you are feeling and shyt. If you have back pain or any other medical problems don't ignore them.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Whatever you do, don't tell thecoli your plans, crabs on here would email Nypd just to fukk you over.

Post an update after the fact and if you gonna post make sure you talk about how difficult it has been since the accident.
Yeah I know there's some a$$holes on here that just want to fukk people over.

Not sure I talked about this in the thread already but immediately after the crash, my face was leaking like a faucet and I'm searching around for my phone to call someone. I couldn't find it anywhere in the car. A few minutes later, a bystander walks up and hands it to me. My phone had flown out of my hand, through the window and onto the pavement. And it only has some minor scratches on the bezel. S7 Edge is a fukking beast.

Funniest thing is when I got my phone back, first thing I see is an alert from Uber charging me for the ride and then asking me to rate the driver :martin:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Horrible. You need to get with a plastic surgeon asap. Good luck.
The guy who did my stitching is a plastic surgeon. He gave me his card and I have a follow up on Friday. He's a good one, I got lucky

Went to an emergency clinic for x rays on my shoulder and back cause I'm experiencing some pain. No breaks or fractures but my shoulder is strained. I need 6 weeks of PT, 2 times a week.

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
The guy who did my stitching is a plastic surgeon. He gave me his card and I have a follow up on Friday. He's a good one, I got lucky

Went to an emergency clinic for x rays on my shoulder and back cause I'm experiencing some pain. No breaks or fractures but my shoulder is strained. I need 6 weeks of PT, 2 times a week.
A year from now it'll all be worth it. :blessed: