Just Got Hit By A Cop Car While Riding In An Uber (pics)

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
If you can, find a quality lawyer.

That injury to your right cheek... :snoop:

Good to see you're ok at the least, as everyone said document everything. Everything.

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You don't want to say you were OK and mentally fine after an accident. That's why people play up their suffering so they can get as much money as they can.

I doubt anything you post here would end up hurting your situation but watch what you say. You never know who sees this stuff and you lost your anonymity posting those pics.
When I say I was mentally OK after the accident, I mean it like this
c4jt321.jpg

Like, reality hadn't set in as to what just happened to me.

I'm definitely not mentally fine right now. I broke down when I went to bed last night realizing I'm literally gonna be scarred for life. I was covering my cheek the entire time I was outside today to go the clinic cause I'm so embarrassed about how I look. No, I'm not OK at all.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Why would you sue uber tho?

my argument was you can't sue uber, it would be like a normal accident where the insurance companies handle it. my friend was saying you can sue uber itself
if that was true there would be so many "accidents" where the driver knew the passenger and just split the money

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Little update -
Returned to work for the first time since the accident and I met with the Uber driver afterwards. We went back to the crash site and noticed several surveillance cameras from two separate buildings. :leon:
Really hoping to get a hold of that footage.
Also, the driver sent me the pics from the crash. The squad car hit more towards the back of the Uber car. It caught some of the right passenger side door (where I was sitting) but pretty much all of the right backside & wheel.
The police accident report was laughable. Not sure I can legally say what was written but let's just say the descriptor they used to describe my injury was an m word that rhymes with "finer"
I think everyone that's seen the pics here would disagree, right?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Little update -
Returned to work for the first time since the accident and I met with the Uber driver afterwards. We went back to the crash site and noticed several surveillance cameras from two separate buildings. :leon:
Really hoping to get a hold of that footage.
Also, the driver sent me the pics from the crash. The squad car hit more towards the back of the Uber car. It caught some of the right passenger side door (where I was sitting) but pretty much all of the right backside & wheel.
The police accident report was laughable. Not sure I can legally say what was written but let's just say the descriptor they used to describe my injury was an m word that rhymes with "finer"
I think everyone that's seen the pics here would disagree, right?

Breh get that footage. File a FOIL request (freedom of information) for the dash cam. See if a red light camera was in the area also and file a FOIL for that also. Your lawyer (you better fukking have one) should have been doing this already before anyone can say those cams already overwrote the footage. I dealt with a FOIL request where the MTA claims their cameras didn't have the ability to keep footage for even a week at a time! Crazy.

If possible look into whether the cop car has a black box and take a trillion pics of the area from every angle and get pics of the speed limit signs as well. Good luck. fukk 12

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
When I say I was mentally OK after the accident, I mean it like this
c4jt321.jpg

Like, reality hadn't set in as to what just happened to me.

I'm definitely not mentally fine right now. I broke down when I went to bed last night realizing I'm literally gonna be scarred for life. I was covering my cheek the entire time I was outside today to go the clinic cause I'm so embarrassed about how I look. No, I'm not OK at all.

This is what I predicted. Hopefully you have a speedy recovery.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@firemanBk keep us updated throughout the process
That's the plan.
:ohhh: OP is a cac

I'm starting to think that cacs outnumber black folks on this site! :francis:
Are Ricans considers cacs? :yeshrug:

Stitches out today
weTsKD6.jpg
:blessed: thank God the plastic surgeon was in that night. Could've been a lot worse. Obviously my facial hair helps a lot.
Dr. estimated he put in about 30 sutures, including the internal dissolving ones.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
That's the plan.

Stitches out today
weTsKD6.jpg
:blessed: thank God the plastic surgeon was in that night. Could've been a lot worse. Obviously my facial hair helps a lot.
Dr. estimated he put in about 30 sutures, including the internal dissolving ones.
Not bad, it's getting better. Put hella cocoa butter on the scar.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
That's the plan.

Stitches out today
weTsKD6.jpg

Bro that don't look bad at all. You will be fine.
Go grab some

shopping

And

81eGMoSloZL._SX355_.jpg

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
nikka shut yo lil pink ass mama basement living freeloading dikk sucking bytch ass up. fukk yo Mom's and pops pink disgraceful face having ass fukk ass family you fukkin lame ass bytch nikka. fukkin fakkit, I'd slap the pink off yo face, fukkin cracker. Youse a fukkin bytch bruh, so is yo mama, sister, closest aunt and uncle. fukk yo grands for bringing yo failure of a family into this world, fukkin nerd. :pacspit: