Just Got Hit By A Cop Car While Riding In An Uber (pics)

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
File a police report asap. Get medical help. Contact your car insurance. Find representation that fights for your money. Spend time wisely.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I went through a similar situation. I wasn't injured but this was the advice I was given: get the driver's info, contact the lawyer together IMMEDIATELY and then contact the police with the lawyer's assistance. Report your case to Uber too. Their insurance didn't call me until a week later though. Make sure you document every detail, and your retelling of the situation cannot be different when you report to different people.

@firemanBk BTW, I meant contact the police legal dept...I assume you've already talked to the police, you have to report that shyt first

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
currently going through something like this and am too paranoid to even post about it or talk to anyone i know about it IRL until the case is settled. good luck breh. lets milk this system and fuk these pigs up.:lolbron:

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
I was hoping it would look kind of cool like Joker or Ichi but nah it's fukking disgusting

My life is ruined

lpFwYdQ.jpg

The swelling is getting really bad
Jesus fukking Christ. That looks like 100k+ right there on your face. You need to book a session with a therapist. This incident has severely traumatized you. Get a chiropractor. You feel phantom pains everywhere. You need to develop series mental anguish from being "disfigured".

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Cause it was the police, an ambulance was dispatched right away. They're not stitching me up till they do a CAT scan cause they want to make sure there's no glass in my face before they close it.
v1ehqk1.jpg

Haven't been able to get a picture of the actual cut yet.

I'm PR for anyone who will ask

And yes I'm feeling shyttier as time passes but thank God I'm alive and nothing's broken
My nikka your head hurts, you have trouble breathing, fukk it say you got CTE. Glad you ok and prepare to EAT:

tumblr_nwbfpoHcnU1qgwx8yo1_400.gif

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I was hoping it would look kind of cool like Joker or Ichi but nah it's fukking disgusting

My life is ruined

lpFwYdQ.jpg

The swelling is getting really bad
:damn: OH HELL NAH. That's going to leave a permanent scar. You better take on another $100k for pain and suffering and loss of quality of life. Straight up, I'd want at least a quarter mill (after med expenses are paid).

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
wow at the latest pic, just get better.. at least you have your life. I would say try to sue and get something but you in NY? that will be tough
This the one problem. NYC is on some shyt. I'll be tied up in red tape for ages fighting this. But I don't care. They ruined my face, I'll fight this for 10 years if I have to

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Cause it was the police, an ambulance was dispatched right away. They're not stitching me up till they do a CAT scan cause they want to make sure there's no glass in my face before they close it.
v1ehqk1.jpg

Haven't been able to get a picture of the actual cut yet.

I'm PR for anyone who will ask

And yes I'm feeling shyttier as time passes but thank God I'm alive and nothing's broken
Damn you're good homie :banderas:

Boy leaking like an AC unit:banderas:

Police gonna definitely have to cut the check

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
So, I never post on this part of the forum but I wouldn't know where else to post something like this.

I just had my face shredded when I got hit by a cop car while taking an Uber. They 100% hit the car I was in and not the other way around. The car hit on my side (right back passenger). I guess my face went through the window and I got cut pretty good. Happened like 2 hours or so ago. At the hospital right now about to get some stitches in my face. I couldn't see the cut clearly cause there was way too much blood to tell, but I think it looks somewhat similar to Heath Ledger's Joker, expect only on one side. It didn't go all the way through my face though.

Obviously, I will have to take action. Anybody has some advice from a similar situation, please let me know

v1ehqk1.jpg

lpFwYdQ.jpg

mxOPcHx.jpg

Edited so people don't need to dig through the thread for pics
Breh:damn:Glad you're OK now. That was crazy. I wasn't expecting those pictures. :damn:Hope you get a decent settlement out of this.