Just Got Hit By A Cop Car While Riding In An Uber (pics)

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
You wrong for this one :heh:

Scars on the face are cool though, right? :to:

Tony Montana, Joker, Jose Aldo, Ichi the Killer, etc.

Who am I kidding, this is wack as fukk :mjcry:

Better get that LSA Account popping :mjlol:
818-Ku-9phL._SY450_.jpg

:francis: Joking aside, they have a ton of new skin shyt that can get rid of scars. It's really not a big deal, just rock the scar for a year so you can get yo money then get a Charlamagne treatment or something. Noble formula helped with my eczema.

708_DSC_0034_2-6-12.jpg

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Go to the emergency room sporadically all this month
Say u got back pain and headaches

Go to a chiropractor
A lot

The more medical attention u get the more money u get from the settlement

Get a real lawyer
Not a bootleg one

nikka the city bout to break u off:wow:

Last edited:

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
You wrong for this one :heh:

Scars on the face are cool though, right? :to:

Tony Montana, Joker, Jose Aldo, Ichi the Killer, etc.

Who am I kidding, this is wack as fukk :mjcry:
Depending how it heals it could be cool looking :wow:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
  1. DO NOT TALK TO ANYONE BEFORE YOU TALK TO A LAWYER, INCLUDING THE POLICE!!!!!!
  2. Don't let cops have the wiggle room to say "the victim told us he thought the Uber driver was speeding ..." or some other bullshyt. Don't let yourself get put into a he said-cop said because you WILL lose that battle.
  3. DOCUMENT EVERYTHING!!! Writing things down CONTEMPORANEOUSLY has a LOT of value in court. And having a witness sign them as witness to wiat you said and when you said it! (even get a notary to sign off on the date if you have to).
  4. I'd talk to 2 accident lawyers in your area (I'd just with a big, advertising name or firm) and pick the one you feel most comfortable with (and who's not going to take as big a chunk out of your settlement).
  5. Take time off work as much as is recommented by the doctor and even more if you don't feel well. I'd stay home until you feel 100% because that's all a factor.

You're probably going to get paid if you don't do anything stupid, so don't do anything stupid!!!

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Get better soon I can only think how painful that is. I hope there is minimal scaring. That's one of my fears, getting into an accident in an Uber. For whatever reason I feel safer when I drive...even if I drive crazy :skip:

Edit: Just saw the pic, I'm so sorry that happened. But don't think the worse yet, Look up ways to reduce scaring.

Last edited: