Just Got Hit By A Cop Car While Riding In An Uber (pics)

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Surprised they wouldn't stitch you up right away. How did you get to the hospital?
Cause it was the police, an ambulance was dispatched right away. They're not stitching me up till they do a CAT scan cause they want to make sure there's no glass in my face before they close it.
v1ehqk1.jpg

Haven't been able to get a picture of the actual cut yet.

I'm PR for anyone who will ask

And yes I'm feeling shyttier as time passes but thank God I'm alive and nothing's broken

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cause it was the police, an ambulance was dispatched right away. They're not stitching me up till they do a CAT scan cause they want to make sure there's no glass in my face before they close it.
v1ehqk1.jpg

And yes I'm feeling shyttier as time passes but thank God I'm alive and nothing's broken

And you bout to get paid, look forward to that shyt breh.:ohlawd:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
v1ehqk1.jpg

Looks bad, get better and cash out.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
v1ehqk1.jpg

Get better man. Sorry that happened to you.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If you black just be thankful to be alive, cops might've done something crazy to try and save they ass.

Joker-with-Money-Best@2X-1200x500.png

But this the OP next year
You wrong for this one :heh:

Scars on the face are cool though, right? :to:

Tony Montana, Joker, Jose Aldo, Ichi the Killer, etc.

Who am I kidding, this is wack as fukk :mjcry:

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Them cops be speedin fast as shyt.

Couple weeks ago I was in columbia heights in DC around the afternoon on a saturday and some migo got his neck slashed or somethin and was walkin bloody. Someone called the feds and 2 cars came speedin. One fed stopped in the middle of the intersection and hopped out lookin for the suspect. The other fed was speedin around a corner on another call damn near hittin a mother and some kids crossing the street