Just Got Hit By A Cop Car While Riding In An Uber (pics)

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
1. Nowdays plastic surgery & shyt is advanced af, look out for a good one and the scar is gonna get fixed up real good.
2. Sue the shyt out of the people responsibel for this, you bout to get a huge sum out of this.
3. And most importantly: Be glad that your alive, same shyt happened to a close friend of mine a couple weeks ago and hes also lucky that he got out of it pretty good

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Thank You
Just happy to be alive
Although, I ain't gonna lie, my emotions have been all over the place as reality has sunk in
With the stitches it looks like you'll obviously have a scar but I don't think it will look bad. Only time will tell, but honestly, it doesn't look like it'll be terrible in the long run.
Are your teeth OK. That's really what I would be worried about.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Been there, breh. With Uber & the cops.

Like everyone said, get a lawyer! Go to rehab, keep your medical records, police report and copy of meds and prescriptions.

I'm gonna keep it a G, sue but you ain't getting paid by the insurance company that represent cops anytime soon. I was rear ended and my car was totaled by a police officer on duty. The insurance company that reps the officer drug their feet when it came to cutting the check. Let your lawyer do all the talking for you and refer to them before the cops insurance company. It took almost 2 yrs for them to cut the check but, when they did :banderas:.

As far as Uber, I just got into a collision with them too as a passenger earlier this year. Had to go to a nuerologist and chiropractor. My lawyers office just sent the agreeement off to them and will get that check in 60 days...hopefully.

Keep your head up, be smart and get rid of this post.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
So, I never post on this part of the forum but I wouldn't know where else to post something like this.

I just had my face shredded when I got hit by a cop car while taking an Uber. They 100% hit the car I was in and not the other way around. The car hit on my side (right back passenger). I guess my face went through the window and I got cut pretty good. Happened like 2 hours or so ago. At the hospital right now about to get some stitches in my face. I couldn't see the cut clearly cause there was way too much blood to tell, but I think it looks somewhat similar to Heath Ledger's Joker, expect only on one side. It didn't go all the way through my face though.

Obviously, I will have to take action. Anybody has some advice from a similar situation, please let me know

v1ehqk1.jpg

lpFwYdQ.jpg

mxOPcHx.jpg

Edited so people don't need to dig through the thread for pics

Don't rush to get a lawyer just yet. The city is liable and they know it. A lawyer will just drag the process out and end up taking his third, then the Doctors get theirs then you get what's left.

See if you can handle it yourself. Th insurance companies would rather handle it that way cause they can settle for half of what it would cost if the lawyers get involved.

Start at about 15-20,000 when you negotiate. If they play hardball then go get a serious injury attorney, not some clown ambulance chaser.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Those pics will get any judge/jury in your side. Sue the fukk outta them breh.

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
With the stitches it looks like you'll obviously have a scar but I don't think it will look bad. Only time will tell, but honestly, it doesn't look like it'll be terrible in the long run.
Are your teeth OK. That's really what I would be worried about.
My teeth are all here. When I took some pain pills at the doc yesterday, I did feel some of them are loose though. So, gonna have to definitely hit up a dentist.
Thankfully, it didn't go all the way through my cheek, which would've been a disaster as that would've been likely been a guaranteed infection.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
If a plastic surgeon did the closing that your going to be straight. My girl went to a glass windows and it fukked up her face.

They gave us 2 options, hospital surgeon or a plastic one thank god we got the plastic one. :blessed:

Like other posters have said to screw yourself out of a pay day other then that :eat:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lawyer up. Meet with at least three lawyers before deciding who you will hire. Subpoena dash cam and body cam footage and officer's personnel records. Subpoena Uber driver's driving record. Did the Uber driver have a permit? If the Uber driver was not at fault in the accident but the company could be held liable, get a statement from him FIRST before going after his records and Uber. Get copies of EVERYTHING you sign going forward. Seek medical treatment for the pain. Seek emotional treatment for your emotional distress. Get quotes from the best plastic surgeons in your city. Stay patient.

Last edited:

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
Don't rush to get a lawyer just yet. The city is liable and they know it. A lawyer will just drag the process out and end up taking his third, then the Doctors get theirs then you get what's left.

See if you can handle it yourself. Th insurance companies would rather handle it that way cause they can settle for half of what it would cost if the lawyers get involved.

Start at about 15-20,000 when you negotiate. If they play hardball then go get a serious injury attorney, not some clown ambulance chaser.
15-20k? Have you seen this man's face? I got more for a lesser injury. If you don't go to a lawyer they will try to lowball you.