Just Got Hit By A Cop Car While Riding In An Uber (pics)

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I was hoping it would look kind of cool like Joker or Ichi but nah it's fukking disgusting

My life is ruined

lpFwYdQ.jpg

The swelling is getting really bad

Dude just look at the bright side. You are alive. shyt looks nasty. But once stitched and healed it will be Better

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Get yourself a plastic surgeon consult as soon as possible. (I am not joking). Them ER docs put them struggle sutures to close up the wound and they are not pretty.

Glad you are safe. Worry about your health and getting better.

Start shopping for lawyers as soon as you get better. That payout better be big.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I was hoping it would look kind of cool like Joker or Ichi but nah it's fukking disgusting

My life is ruined

lpFwYdQ.jpg

Naw the edges are clean. You will be fine, it looks crazy now. But your face will heal up.

Be glad you didn't break your nose or rupture your eye socket.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

My life is ruined

lpFwYdQ.jpg

You about to get paid breh, follow docs orders, get your health right because your bills are about to get fixed.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Damn Coli topics be timely as shyt. I was just arguing with my mans yesterday about what happens if you get in an accident in a Uber. Hopefully you can sue both Uber and the police department. With a scar like that I figure you about to get 6 figures easy just off pain and suffering assuming everything is on the up with the uber driver

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, happy you're alright.

Please take the moment to realize how precious life is and that no matter what condition youre in, the universes fortune is with you to still be apart of the living

I got into an accidental as a kid and got messed up, hit on my right side, flip up in the air and landed on the car, whole lotta blood cause it basically ripped open the flesh on my shoulder. I couldn't walk for weeks but somehow came back.

Not gonna preach, cause I don't even go to church, but shyt like this make me believe that there's a higher power that gives us mercy.

Don't feel no shame about the stitches. Battle scars breh breh, hoes love to hear a story.

And for all the worlds sake, get ya paper, fukk what the lawyer cost, you gonna get that right back :salute:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
So, I never post on this part of the forum but I wouldn't know where else to post something like this.

I just had my face shredded when I got hit by a cop car while taking an Uber. They 100% hit the car I was in and not the other way around. The car hit on my side (right back passenger). I guess my face went through the window and I got cut pretty good. Happened like 2 hours or so ago. At the hospital right now about to get some stitches in my face. I couldn't see the cut clearly cause there was way too much blood to tell, but I think it looks somewhat similar to Heath Ledger's Joker, expect only on one side. It didn't go all the way through my face though.

Obviously, I will have to take action. Anybody has some advice from a similar situation, please let me know
Get a reputable lawyer that wins these kinds of cases. Get the kind of lawyer that won't charge you anything out of pocket and will just take a percentage of your winnings. This is highly emotional distress, not to mention the serious injury to your face. Lost wages too. Sue the fukk out of the city.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Breh, happy you're alright.

Please take the moment to realize how precious life is and that no matter what condition youre in, the universes fortune is with you to still be apart of the living

I got into an accidental as a kid and got messed up, hit on my right side, flip up in the air and landed on the car, whole lotta blood cause it basically ripped open the flesh on my shoulder. I couldn't walk for weeks but somehow came back.

Not gonna preach, cause I don't even go to church, but shyt like this make me believe that there's a higher power that gives us mercy.

Don't feel no shame about the stitches. Battle scars breh breh, hoes love to hear a story.

And for all the worlds sake, get ya paper, fukk what the lawyer cost, you gonna get that right back :salute:
Bruh, you have no idea. The shyt truly felt like slow motion. I saw the cop car coming and was :dwillhuh: like "This is it. I'm about to die right now". I was crying a bit when I got my stitches cause I'm just happy to be alive right now.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
So, I never post on this part of the forum but I wouldn't know where else to post something like this.

I just had my face shredded when I got hit by a cop car while taking an Uber. They 100% hit the car I was in and not the other way around. The car hit on my side (right back passenger). I guess my face went through the window and I got cut pretty good. Happened like 2 hours or so ago. At the hospital right now about to get some stitches in my face. I couldn't see the cut clearly cause there was way too much blood to tell, but I think it looks somewhat similar to Heath Ledger's Joker, expect only on one side. It didn't go all the way through my face though.

Obviously, I will have to take action. Anybody has some advice from a similar situation, please let me know

I went through a similar situation. I wasn't injured but this was the advice I was given: get the driver's info, contact the lawyer together IMMEDIATELY and then contact the police with the lawyer's assistance. Report your case to Uber too. Their insurance didn't call me until a week later though. Make sure you document every detail, and your retelling of the situation cannot be different when you report to different people.