Just found out a woman I'm sleeping with is "married"... What do I do?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You addicted to that p*ssy. Just keep it a buck.

So i know you not gonna leave her alone and you already seem to know the risks so just be smart and protect yourself. Nikkas around here always make every situation to be the worst. Could he be some possessive and murderous individual? Yes. is that more likely the case than not? No.

If you have your own place take her there or get a hotel room if you got bread. Keep your eyes and mind open at all times when you're with her. If you have a gun keep it handy, don't get caught lackin. Also talk to her about your concerns, ask about him and she can give you some insight into what kind of man he is.
:dahell:

All these cats that are in jail over “crimes of passion” and all these nikkas getting their head blown off over p*ssy in the news everyday, and we’re thinking the worst?

Nah bruh, we’re thinking of what actually happens in reality every single day

But I agree, he probably won’t stop and he better be prepared. Old girl knew what cars I drove and where I stayed and I was worried about that after I tried to break it off with her after finding out she was married.

Luckily, I have security in my building, cameras in my garage, and a gun on my coffee table and another one in my desk.

I watched a dude go crazy when he came home from deployment after his wife was fukking dudes in his house (I was one of them too, but not in his house). I saw a whole man hold his family hostage and blow his brains out after his wife was caught in an affair. I have story for days to know this isn’t a game and definitely not the game I want to play.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Make sure you know for real that they're separated.
This too

Old girl was trying to tell me that they were separated and she filed for the divorce but he won’t sign the papers

Then she told me that they still lived together but he’s hardly home and etc…

But I was still like, he obviously feels some type of way if he won’t sign the papers and still threw all your shyt out for hanging with me.

And he still lives with you :dahell:

I basically told her to holla at me when all thats done because I can’t deal with any of that bullshyt coming to my door.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
:dahell:

All these cats that are in jail over “crimes of passion” and all these nikkas getting their head blown off over p*ssy in the news everyday, and we’re thinking the worst?

Nah bruh, we’re thinking of what actually happens in reality every single day

But I agree, he probably won’t stop and he better be prepared. Old girl knew what cars I drove and where I stayed and I was worried about that after I tried to break it off with her after finding out she was married.

Luckily, I have security in my building, cameras in my garage, and a gun on my coffee table and another one in my desk.

I watched a dude go crazy when he came home from deployment after his wife was fukking dudes in his house (I was one of them too, but not in his house). I saw a whole man hold his family hostage and blow his brains out after his wife was caught in an affair. I have story for days to know this isn’t a game and definitely not the game I want to play.

I didn't say it wasn't a reality. Do men get killed over p*ssy? Yes. Does that happen every single day? No it does not. Stop it. Yall are to hyberpolic for my liking around here.

Y'all frame everything based around the worst thing that is possible to happen. I don't condone anyone living their life in fear of what is possible when the actual reality, the actual probability is that most men overwhelmingly do not snap the fukk out and kill someone even when they find these things out. Lot of girlffriends and wives being bent over out there, and plenty of not gon do shyt guys with them.

Especially as a man i always advocate for one to be smart and protect yourself, especially since i know as a man talking to another man that he was not going to leave this chick alone and really just wanted some reassurance.

Also before the echo chamber comes for me let me say this....humans don't always do the smartest thing. Remember when we were young and they told you to practice abstinence or wrap it up so as not to have a baby/catch STDs...how many of us really went with that advice? We are emotionally impetuous creatures and that usually wins out.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I didn't say it wasn't a reality. Do men get killed over p*ssy? Yes. Does that happen every single day? No it does not. Stop it. Yall are to hyberpolic for my liking around here.

Y'all frame everything based around the worst thing that is possible to happen. I don't condone anyone living their life in fear of what is possible when the actual reality, the actual probability is that most men overwhelmingly do not snap the fukk out and kill someone even when they find these things out. Lot of girlffriends and wives being bent over out there, and plenty of not gon do shyt guys with them.

Especially as a man i always advocate for one to be smart and protect yourself, especially since i know as a man talking to another man that he was not going to leave this chick alone and really just wanted some reassurance.

Also before the echo chamber comes for me let me say this....humans don't always do the smartest thing. Remember when we were young and they told you to practice abstinence or wrap it up so as not to have a baby/catch STDs...how many of us really went with that advice? We are emotionally impetuous creatures and that usually wins out.
:why:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
if he still wants her you’re in a highly risky situation, but I bet that makes the pumpum seem better. If you continue, don’t go to her place anymore, or yours.

nikka im not paying for a motel just to fukk a bytch

it aint me thats married niggga

Unless im missing the point

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
That’s why being an emotionally stable man is important. You can tell her all the shyt she wanna hear to get the box but don’t fall for her. She ain’t going to leave her home husband and family for you. These women be gaming not to mention divorce is costly long process. Again if a married woman offer you some hit it and block her. If she don’t respect her family she not going to respect you. Keep your emotions in check.:mjpls:
Of course family.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka im not paying for a motel just to fukk a bytch

it aint me thats married niggga

Unless im missing the point
I always get a hotel out of town when I do what I do. Reason being it’s 2023 cameras everywhere. Don’t shyt where you sleep and don’t be in another man crib. You get back what you put out. If you disrespectful like that it’ll come back to you.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Happens all the time.. unless you deep dive on her social media you won't know these women are taken or married cause they sho ain't gon tell you!

Don't get caught at her spot, risking ya life over p*ssy.