Just found out a woman I'm sleeping with is "married"... What do I do?

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
Play stupid games win silly prizes level 10 right here. The fact you mentioned you don't want to end up being on a t-shirt already clarified you know the consequences.

I know 2 guys who had successful careers that got caught up in similar situations even though they were warned before their demise. Never trust the "we are separated or in the process of divorce" types they are devils in human forms.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Not every Mexican is some tough cartel member lol. That dude is probably doing his thing too. Don't be scared about that shyt.

Race aside, if you don't have baggage why bring baggage into your life but if it's all shyt you already know how to deal with then deal with it. Just be cautious and move carefully. Be ready to leave at a moments notice

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
That kids is the nail in the coffin that would definitely have me doing the cha cha slide out the door

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikka im not paying for a motel just to fukk a bytch

it aint me thats married niggga

Unless im missing the point
Do you.

You’re putting yourself in the middle of their marriage and if things backfire don’t be surprised if you end up on the wrong point of the triangle.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
nothing.png

:hubie:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Time to hit you with the proverbs breh :ufdup:

But a man who commits adultery has no sense; whoever does so destroys himself. Blows and disgrace are his lot, and his shame will never be wiped away.

For jealousy arouses a husband’s fury, and he will show no mercy when he takes revenge. He will not accept any compensation; he will refuse a bribe, however great it is.
Proverbs 6:34‭-‬35 NIV
Proverbs 6:32‭-‬33 NIV

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:francis: Dangerous game. I've mentioned how my conceivement was almost canceled because my pops had a rep for messing with married women, but the time he didn't a rumor and misunderstanding was enough to get him greenlit by a psycho Dominican. He had to stay out of the Bronx for a while.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Except most ppl don’t do those things and it doesn’t end in tragedy for most of them. And I’m not even arguing against doing those things…but most ppl don’t walk around being scared of these things in real life, if we did maybe we’d never go outside to begin with.

Instead all I’m saying is it’s perhaps more important to be a better smarter driver, carpenter, construction worker, etc… learn how to swim and be a better swimmer, when you start fukking have some sense of who you’re messing with and know that wearing a condom ain’t fool proof either… to me being smart and prepared in life is better than saying just be scared and don’t do it.
I consider myself a person that has taken risks in life and often for some people, things do work out

But you seem hell bent on taking unnecessary risks. No one is talking about being scared, idk where yall keep bringing this up, it’s risk management.

What you do creates habits.. if you habitually drive without a seatbelt, not use a condom, or fukk someones wife while they’re still married you will eventually have to deal with those consequences.

It’s called making good decisions, not being scared. Dude is going to eventually put himself in a situation to where he’s going to be looking back in hindsight like “Yeah… maybe I should’ve did this” instead of doing it now. That’s the point.

If you like making unnecessarily risky decisions then do so. Nobody’s going to have a perfect life, I just think those type of decisions shouldn’t be wasted over p*ssy.