Just found out a woman I'm sleeping with is "married"... What do I do?

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I got a mexi- milf bih on my roster who i been messing wit for a few months, i stayed over at her place a couple nights ago and she told me for the first time how she's actively going through a separation that's emotionally draining and complicated, at first I was like meh :yeshrug: idc. But this is one of those things where he's still attached and theres a kid involved. Other than the sex (which is :blessed::blessed::blessed:) I appreciate her ability to connect with me on a human level. We knew what each other wanted and it felt genuine. But i dont really wanna end up on a T shirt.

Am i playing a dangerous game? Or overthinking it? We're not dating or even considering it btw (atleast im not lol)

#givemazigame Vol II.

I don't know man she seems like a lot of fun but is that fun worth your life? Maybe nothing never happens to you and the husband never finds out but when he does best believe you going to have issues.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
OP..

If you aren't trying to get into a relationship with this woman @ this moment, then it really shouldn't matter what she wants out of y'alls situation.

You can still deal with her, but fall back just a lil bit and see other women until her divorce is final. Then, if she is still around then reevaluate y'alls situation and go from there..
Best advice imo. Still risky but less so.

Honestly, OP is still going to see her because he feels there is a connection. Good luck bruh, revisit this thread when some time passes and give us a honest update. I’m curious to see the outcome

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
You trying to get that Liam Nesson phone call, huh?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You trying to get that Liam Nesson phone call, huh?
This reminds me

When my homeboy was a security guard he used to do security for a nursing home and got to messing with a married chick up there.

She would be all in his car on her break doming him up and everything.

Husband eventually found out, called him with the rahrah, and went up looking for both their asses.. my boy wasn’t there though. She actually told him and gave him my homies number

I forget what happened after that because the story was so long ago and is very common, i don’t want to get it mixed up. He got out the situation fine but even still, why put yourself in that situation?

Kingofthereal

King of kings
Daps
Messing with a man’s wife is already crazy. But a Mexican’s wife?

giphy.gif
I seen a video of a Mexican dude finding his find cheating…. Dude chopped her and the dude up on camera.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo the older I get the more I encounter bored married women and unfulfilled married women. My advice to you either hit it and block her or don’t deal with them. Usually when married women step out it’s because a void is missing. It could be emotional, sexual, financial. Or the dude could stop doing the shyt he used to do. I know a woman who stepped out cuz dude stopped taking her out on dates. Again hit it and block them or don’t deal with them. A woman can’t have more than one man in her ear at a time.

Facts

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Yo the older I get the more I encounter bored married women and unfulfilled married women. My advice to you either hit it and block her or don’t deal with them. Usually when married women step out it’s because a void is missing. It could be emotional, sexual, financial. Or the dude could stop doing the shyt he used to do. I know a woman who stepped out cuz dude stopped taking her out on dates. Again hit it and block them or don’t deal with them. A woman can’t have more than one man in her ear at a time.

Nah.... bytches just like dikk bruh.
We be over thinking sh*t.

And women cheating on their man almost never get caught because bf/husbands are dumb as hell.
They don't even think their women even look at other dudes.

You could be fukkin a married chick from before she was married, during her marriage and after the divorce. Dude would never know
Smh

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah.... bytches just like dikk bruh.
We be over thinking sh*t.

And women cheating on their man almost never get caught because bf/husbands are dumb as hell.
They don't even think their women even look at other dudes.

You could be fukkin a married chick from before she was married, during her marriage and after the divorce. Dude would never know
Smh

:ohhh: :ohhh: