Just found out a woman I'm sleeping with is "married"... What do I do?

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Coli nikkas are scared of Mexican men? :what:
Aint a question of being scared breh. Its just logic. Brehito clingin on to a chick who dont want him.

Thats a simp move.

Come between a simp and the object of his simpery, and he got nothing left to lose.

So if op do got something to lose, that automatically puts him at a great disadvantage. Put some kryptonite in the bullet and even superman can get got.:manny:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
You addicted to that p*ssy. Just keep it a buck.

So i know you not gonna leave her alone and you already seem to know the risks so just be smart and protect yourself. Nikkas around here always make every situation to be the worst. Could he be some possessive and murderous individual? Yes. is that more likely the case than not? No.

If you have your own place take her there or get a hotel room if you got bread. Keep your eyes and mind open at all times when you're with her. If you have a gun keep it handy, don't get caught lackin. Also talk to her about your concerns, ask about him and she can give you some insight into what kind of man he is.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Messing with a man’s wife is already crazy. But a Mexican’s wife?

giphy.gif
yeah they be ready to dead you immediately.

play it safe and cut her off

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
only 50% of murders get solved lol... you moving like the mob rn.

he could run up on you in the late night and get you disappeared.. throw u in some random mexican hood where the cops are afraid to look. ijs... :hubie:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
She's seperated. In theory that's no big deal. Her hubby is likely out in new p*ssy. In practice dude probably still feels some rights/control over her like a lot of other lames who just can't let a female go whn the game is up. Yes even if they have access to other women.

I'd say let it go. It's not worth the potential headaches.