Just found out a woman I'm sleeping with is "married"... What do I do?

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP..

If you aren't trying to get into a relationship with this woman @ this moment, then it really shouldn't matter what she wants out of y'alls situation.

You can still deal with her, but fall back just a lil bit and see other women until her divorce is final. Then, if she is still around then reevaluate y'alls situation and go from there..

Greed

Pro
Daps
As I get older I’ve learned it’s so much easier to just not deal with women in these situations. It’s almost never worth it, even if just for sex.

Just too many life experiences dealing with similar that taught me to steer clear. So that’s my advice

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Y'all frame everything based around the worst thing that is possible to happen.
That’s exactly how everyman should live his life if he wants to survive. :why:

That’s why we:

Wear a seatbelt.
Wear a condom.
Wear a life jacket.
Wear a hard hat.

Live life but always prepare for the worst.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I got a mexi- milf bih on my roster who i been messing wit for a few months, i stayed over at her place a couple nights ago and she told me for the first time how she's actively going through a separation that's emotionally draining and complicated, at first I was like meh :yeshrug: idc. But this is one of those things where he's still attached and theres a kid involved. Other than the sex (which is :blessed::blessed::blessed:) I appreciate her ability to connect with me on a human level. We knew what each other wanted and it felt genuine. But i dont really wanna end up on a T shirt.

Am i playing a dangerous game? Or overthinking it? We're not dating or even considering it btw (atleast im not lol)

#givemazigame Vol II.
Say the Lords prayer
Break it off
Pray her husband doesn't love that whore.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
That’s exactly how everyman should live his life if he wants to survive. :why:

That’s why we:

Wear a seatbelt.
Wear a condom.
Wear a life jacket.
Wear a hard hat.

Live life but always prepare for the worst.

Except most ppl don’t do those things and it doesn’t end in tragedy for most of them. And I’m not even arguing against doing those things…but most ppl don’t walk around being scared of these things in real life, if we did maybe we’d never go outside to begin with.

Instead all I’m saying is it’s perhaps more important to be a better smarter driver, carpenter, construction worker, etc… learn how to swim and be a better swimmer, when you start fukking have some sense of who you’re messing with and know that wearing a condom ain’t fool proof either… to me being smart and prepared in life is better than saying just be scared and don’t do it.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I'm all for pleasuring unfulfilled woman.
The way they want to be whores for me.
The lust and longing to be bent over while
they race to pull panties to the side as i grip
a fist full of hair as they look back at me
while biting bottom lips and telling me
to pick a hole and make it hurt.
Hot ragging their pussie's with hot water
because soap would reveal their betrayal.
Racing to beat him home....heart pounding with
the excitement and the glee of a bank robber
getting away with a big score.

Even I know to never fukk in another mans crib breh.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif