Just found out a woman I'm sleeping with is "married"... What do I do?

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Situation is dangerous, marriage with a kid involved....If you truly have a "roster" dropping this chick should be easy :ehh:
Ego and pride drives me, kinda hard to drop a bytch offa nikka i aint never seen. But i need to start investing in self preservation ig.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
DANGEROUS game. You can only control your actions but you never know how the other party will react. She will never tell you and even might provoke him finding out on purpose to make him mad. Ask me how I know.. Atleast you are aware so whatever happens after is your responsibility because you accepted it. Dude might blow it off or might blow you away. Its on you if you stick around to find out. :ufdup:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You realize when beats the shyt out of her, ties her up, and puts a blowtorch to her skin she's gonna tell your first and last name, address, phone number, place of employment, car you drive, and show him your photos right?

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Nikka finna get got by some nortenos, Surenos or some 18th street affiliate over a nut. fukkin with another man’s wife and family.