Just found out a woman I'm sleeping with is "married"... What do I do?

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s why being an emotionally stable man is important. You can tell her all the shyt she wanna hear to get the box but don’t fall for her. She ain’t going to leave her home husband and family for you. These women be gaming not to mention divorce is costly long process. Again if a married woman offer you some hit it and block her. If she don’t respect her family she not going to respect you. Keep your emotions in check.:mjpls:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Mexican? Trust me. End that shyt over the phone, don't do it via text. You don't want to text or ghost her because that's gonna set her the fukk off. Be apologetic, note you don't feel comfortable about her still being marry, tell her you like her etc etc. You want as soft of a fukking landing as possible on this because if not, the next time she has a big fight with her husband she's gonna bring you up. Whereas if you play it smooth, the next big fight could lead to her outright leaving him officially and calling you up for the rebound.

Mexican dudes are the Napoleon complex in the flesh. They take everything personally and the last thing you want is the cops stopping by to question you on a murder suicide due to infidelity. Or worse yet, some 5 foot Mexican dude trying to find you.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a mexi- milf bih on my roster who i been messing wit for a few months, i stayed over at her place a couple nights ago and she told me for the first time how she's actively going through a separation that's emotionally draining and complicated, at first I was like meh :yeshrug: idc. But this is one of those things where he's still attached and theres a kid involved. Other than the sex (which is :blessed::blessed::blessed:) I appreciate her ability to connect with me on a human level. We knew what each other wanted and it felt genuine. But i dont really wanna end up on a T shirt.

Am i playing a dangerous game? Or overthinking it? We're not dating or even considering it btw (atleast im not lol)

#givemazigame Vol II.
I'm mean I've done it...but I wouldn't recommend it....

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
In this case, I hope you’re gang related OP

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You're "sleeping" with her not "dating" her what is the problem? :mjlol:

God damn just PLAY YOUR ROLE.

If you're SCARED of the husband finding y'all then tell her you're fine to continue fukking but she has to pay for the hotels or airbnb's for when y'all fukk and chill.