Just found out a woman I'm sleeping with is "married"... What do I do?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Coli nikkas are scared of Mexican men? :what:
Them spicy CACs will kill you and their wife just for sharing a burrito together. The OP is dipping her whole face in guacamole.

Most men will flip out if their wife cheats. Those chicos take retribution to the next level. It’s not about being scared, it’s about choosing your battles wisely.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
All these single and childless women out here and somehow brehs find themselves seeking advice on a situation with not only an involved woman but a woman with a kid? :what:

Man if you don’t drop that and go get something with no baggage.
Dudes be thirsty breh. Married, got a kid and an old bytch too but he passing up all these more suitable younger, single women smh. Only a man starving and uncertain of his next meal would be in this position.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo the older I get the more I encounter bored married women and unfulfilled married women. My advice to you either hit it and block her or don’t deal with them. Usually when married women step out it’s because a void is missing. It could be emotional, sexual, financial. Or the dude could stop doing the shyt he used to do. I know a woman who stepped out cuz dude stopped taking her out on dates. Again hit it and block them or don’t deal with them. A woman can’t have more than one man in her ear at a time.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
This is a side of women that people do not like to talk about.
Not just women… my aunts ex-husband had assumed a whole new identity before they met married and had kids. It only came out because he had Alzheimer’s disease. Dude was previously married with kids and they thought he was dead.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Yo the older I get the more I encounter bored married women and unfulfilled married women. My advice to you either hit it and block her or don’t deal with them. Usually when married women step out it’s because a void is missing. It could be emotional, sexual, financial. Or the dude could stop doing the shyt he used to do. I know a woman who stepped out cuz dude stopped taking her out on dates. Again hit it and block them or don’t deal with them. A woman can’t have more than one man in her ear at a time.
Username to thread title/post ratio is just…. :wow:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These married broads good for stepping out on their husbands with their co workers. These broads start a new job and these thirsty dudes be in line to smash and be her emotional pet. Man it’s a dangerous game cuz marriage a business 9/10 she ain’t going to leave and start over for you she just want some side D1CK. Don’t get caught up cuz dude find out she going to side with him over you. Now you gotta worry about her husband. Dudes don’t fight anymore out here. A lot of dudes in jail or in the dirt for some broad.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Did the same in my younger years.

Mexican Dude threw her down the stairs on suspicion.
Last chicks dude found out she was just hanging out with me and he tossed all her shyt out the house and took it to a dumpster

I told her I got too much other shyt going on to be dealing with this.. holla at me when yall officially divorced :hubie: