Just for the record, you IT dudes aint sh!t

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Do you have any cisco certs because you can consult at hospitals whenour healthcare network was implementing Cisco Voip etc... at the newly build hospital they hired a guy who consults by himself who had all the major Cisco certs and he was charging 400 an hour. He did like 2 jobs a month.

I have cisco voip, routing and switch certs.

I raped the commerce department with my boy after we upgraded their stone age phone system :win:

Good thing about contract is I can charge crazy amount of money for few weeks of work.

I don't even bat an eye when I charge the Federal government after what they do to my paycheck every week :pacspit:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
When I was in the corporate world IT muthaphuckas were the bottom of the barrel. They were respected by no one and treated like shyt and abused by the CACs on the trading floor. IT nikkas were the digital janitors of the company.

Only on the Coli is there a meme of IT nikkas being paid or being respected. Most of these IT nikkas on here prolly only have that bullshyt ass A+ certification and swap out keyboards for a living.

Real talk.

BossMobb

Knewgoat the novel every Black American should own
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
I have meetings with engineers occasionally and they are usually sharp and helpful, but the Help Desk ppl are trash, i hate IT and i proly know more than them.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I got two jobs. At one, people bug you all day since I run the site and the other, we got a killa bee team.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
For any of ya'll who work in the corporate world come in here and share your displeasure with these certified nikkas. For all the acclaim they get they really dont work as well as they ought too.
WE DO.
Why is the printer network always fukking up on Friday during the busy period? SAME REASON WHY ACCIDENTS HAPPEN MORE OFTEN DURING RUSH HOUR.

Why does it take 6 of you to finally fix an issue I have with the server/internet? BECAUSE THOSE 6 GUYS ALL HAVE A DIFFERENT AREA OF EXPERTISE AND THAT 1 ISSUE CAN SPILL OVER INTO 2-4 DIFFERENT AREAS.

Why do ya'll helpdesk nikkas put on fuzzy, scratchy ass music when putting me on hold? TO PISS YOU OFF MORE.

Why are you always updating the software? Each time I try to notice what changes have been made and I dont see nann changes. :usure:
THE POINT TO UPDATING SOFTWARE IS TO FIX ISSUES USUALLY SO IF YOU NOTICE NO DIFFERENCE THE UPDATE WAS A SUCCESS. MOST OF THE TIME THERE ARE NO CHANGES.
Why is my outlook constanly lagging and keeping messages in my outbox :facepalm:? BECAUSE YOU TOUCH YOURSELF AT NIGHT.

Yes I'm :mad:. Ya'll need to get it together before them Indians out in New Dehli catch up and body all ya'll asses for half the salary. :childplease: GOOD LUCK TALKING TO THEM.

THE "IT GUY" COVERS A BROAD SPECTRUM OF PEOPLE. THE GRUNTS LIKE ME GO OUT AND ACTUALLY DO WORK DON'T GET PAID ALL THAT MUCH. THEN THERE ARE THE GUYS WHO YOU DON'T SEE WHO RUN shyt. THOSE GUYS GET WAY MORE THAN US.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have cisco voip, routing and switch certs.

I raped the commerce department with my boy after we upgraded their stone age phone system :win:

Good thing about contract is I can charge crazy amount of money for few weeks of work.

I don't even bat an eye when I charge the Federal government after what they do to my paycheck every week :pacspit:

We can talk but money talks so talk more bucks

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I have meetings with engineers occasionally and they are usually sharp and helpful, but the Help Desk ppl are trash, i hate IT and i proly know more than them.

Serious note dont want to judge people but the help desk group at my location are horrible. For one they arent IT educated and if they are they will try and get promoted.

With desktop you have your good techs and bad techs but that is everywhere.

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
All the IT guys want to stop by and saunter in my doorway with their jibber jabber and small talk that never ends - and they get offended if you cut the conversation short. My office is really fast paced with lots of time sensitive deadlines, nobody wants to hear nerdisms about the 3 possible theories for why our network may be acting up. Just fix it and let me be.

:russ: naw.....i'm exaggerating. i make 75k a year (just got a raise :steviej:)

75k in Houston goes a long way :ehh: Especially if your spouse/partner pulls in a decent amount.

MR. SNIFLES

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
All the IT guys want to stop by and saunter in my doorway with their jibber jabber and small talk that never ends - and they get offended if you cut the conversation short. My office is really fast paced with lots of time sensitive deadlines, nobody wants to hear nerdisms about the 3 possible theories for why our network may be acting up. Just fix it and let me be.

75k in Houston goes a long way :ehh: Especially if your spouse/partner pulls in a decent amount.

I AM THE OPPOSITE. PEOPLE HATE ME BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT. LET ME FIX IT AND GET BACK TO POSTING ON THE COLI. DON'T KNOW HOW IT HAPPENED. DON'T KNOW WHO DID IT. DON'T CARE. IT'S FIXED NOW. CALL ME IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN.

K.O.D

CCP
Daps
Reppin
Chrys Escalade City
For any of ya'll who work in the corporate world come in here and share your displeasure with these certified nikkas. For all the acclaim they get they really dont work as well as they ought too.

Why is the printer network always fukking up on Friday during the busy period?

Why does it take 6 of you to finally fix an issue I have with the server/internet?

Why do ya'll helpdesk nikkas put on fuzzy, scratchy ass music when putting me on hold?

Why are you always updating the software? Each time I try to notice what changes have been made and I dont see nann changes. :usure:

Why is my outlook constanly lagging and keeping messages in my outbox :facepalm:?

Yes I'm :mad:. Ya'll need to get it together before them Indians out in New Dehli catch up and body all ya'll asses for half the salary. :childplease:

this post reminded me of jada track why, had to listen it again dope track:yes:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston

yes it does, and yes she does....:obama::ahh:

MR. SNIFLES

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
SOMEBODY NEED TO MAKE A "fukk THE END USER" THREAD. I COULD TALK ALL DAY ABOUT THIS.

OLE TALK TO ME 30MINS ABOUT WHY YOUR COMPUTER IS RUNNING SLOWER THAN USUAL WHEN I COULD BE POSTING IN A SIERRA MIST THREAD. fukk THE END USER.

MY PHONE TEXT FROM 2 DAYS AGO

DUMBASS: HEY MY PC WON'T POWER UP.
ME: IS IT PLUGGED IN?
DUMBASS: I'M NOT AN IDIOT.
ME: IS IT PLUGGED IN OR NOT?
DUMBASS: ...
ME: ???????
DUMBASS: I FIXED IT.
ME: 1 STAR NEG REP
DUMBASS: ??????
ME: HAVE A GOOD ONE KIMMY.
DUMBASS: THANKS HON :smile:

:snoop:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
SOMEBODY NEED TO MAKE A "fukk THE END USER" THREAD. I COULD TALK ALL DAY ABOUT THIS.

OLE TALK TO ME 30MINS ABOUT WHY YOUR COMPUTER IS RUNNING SLOWER THAN USUAL WHEN I COULD BE POSTING IN A SIERRA MIST THREAD. fukk THE END USER.

MY PHONE TEXT FROM 2 DAYS AGO

DUMBASS: HEY MY PC WON'T POWER UP.
ME: IS IT PLUGGED IN?
DUMBASS: I'M NOT AN IDIOT.
ME: IS IT PLUGGED IN OR NOT?
DUMBASS: ...
ME: ???????
DUMBASS: I FIXED IT.
ME: 1 STAR NEG REP
DUMBASS: ??????
ME: HAVE A GOOD ONE KIMMY.
DUMBASS: THANKS HON :smile:

:snoop:
:russ:
Gotta love those "I'm smarter than you yet I'm calling you for help" ass people. When I worked helpdesk in college, that was the worst part of the job.

MR. SNIFLES

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
:russ:
Gotta love those "I'm smarter than you yet I'm calling you for help" ass people. When I worked helpdesk in college, that was the worst part of the job.

WITH THIS GIRL THAT IS HER PROBLEM. SHE IS SMARTER THAN ME. WAAAAAAAAAY SMARTER THAN ME. BUT SHE AIN'T fukkING WITH ME ON NO COMPUTER.