Just finished watching "The Shield"

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I just finished watching this not long ago it was a great show but too many things about it bothered me to really put it as one of the greatest. I got it more on the lower end of my top 10. Great final season and finale tho one of the best ever easily.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Kavanaugh :mjcry:

And Mackey skates clean? This guy... this guy is just pissing... just pissing all over us, and we just smile and lick it up? Vic Mackey kills cops! He... he deals drugs! He beats suspects! You know what he did yesterday? He... he screwed my ex-wife with the sole purpose of making this investigation seem like a personal vendetta. He may have assassinated a gang leader. And that's just all in one day. I wonder what he's going to do today. I wonder what he's going to do tomorrow. This guy... this guy is just pissing... he's pissing all over us. He's pissing on you. What does it taste like? Chief, what does it taste like, 'cause you know what, it tastes like piss to me!

The Shield is second only to the wire cause of the fact It got better each and every season unlike sopranos /Oz . Who had a spark when it started but got garbage.

Lem ain't deserve dat shyt

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Kavanaugh :mjcry:

And Mackey skates clean? This guy... this guy is just pissing... just pissing all over us, and we just smile and lick it up? Vic Mackey kills cops! He... he deals drugs! He beats suspects! You know what he did yesterday? He... he screwed my ex-wife with the sole purpose of making this investigation seem like a personal vendetta. He may have assassinated a gang leader. And that's just all in one day. I wonder what he's going to do today. I wonder what he's going to do tomorrow. This guy... this guy is just pissing... he's pissing all over us. He's pissing on you. What does it taste like? Chief, what does it taste like, 'cause you know what, it tastes like piss to me!

The Shield is second only to the wire cause of the fact It got better each and every season unlike sopranos /Oz . Who had a spark when it started but got garbage.

Lem ain't deserve dat shyt

Man that was a historic and epic scene...... I cant think of a scene on alot of the other shows thats more memorable!! Kavanaugh was so irrate and disgusted at Vic getting away again!!! :mjlol:

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
'The shield' is the best TV series I have seen in my life. That is no exaggeration.and the interesting thing about it is, unlike other tv series for example 'dexter', and 'walking dead', it gets better in my opinion every season. It never falls off. Some thought the pilot episode in the first season was a bit iffy, but it had me hooked, when mackey looked at that child molesting mother fukker and said 'Iam a different kind of cop, good cop and bad cop went home for the day'. What I love as well,is as 'the shield' progresses all the characters have interesting life stories, their quirks and vunerabilities, and it asks you quite a few moral questions , it is far deeper than you realise . Dutch, vik and Kavanaugh were my favourite characters. Forest should have got an emmy for that role, did he? The guy who made 'the shield' was a genius. I have heard it said it was based on the LA rampart police corruption scandal to an extent.

I watched the three seasons of 'the wire' just couldn't get into it.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Is The Shield on Netflix or Hulu?

Watching it from beginning to end is on my bucket list

My friends swear by it but I haven't even seen a episode :to:

I don't know about Hulu but it's not on Netflix and they took it off Amazon Prime stream some time ago.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I just finished watching this not long ago it was a great show but too many things about it bothered me to really put it as one of the greatest. I got it more on the lower end of my top 10. Great final season and finale tho one of the best ever easily.
Exactly how I feel. Great show. To me it got better every season. The first season was just alright to above average to me and there were a few slightly boring stretches. But by season 4 on each season topped the previous. My main problem was it was too much super hero top shyt involving Mackey and some of the situations he'd get into and how they just had him as a supreme bad ass.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
My feelings were hurt when Vic smashed forest whitakers wife :damn:

From the first episode it's like a countdown starts and as the series goes the clock keeps ticking and noose gets tighter every season. That was my favorite part. They won battles but lost it all in end.
They should have lost their lives like lem, Vic esp got off too easy. Fans of the show actually convince themselves being stuck at a desk is the ultimate punishment for an adrenaline junkie like Vic :beli:

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
:wow::whoo::ohlawd::ahh:

Definitely a GOAT show indeed. Addictive and intense as fukk. On par if not better than Breaking Bad.

Season 5 had and last half of season 7 had me :whew::youngsabo::damn::banderas:

The pilot, the last ep of season 5, the finale and ending were just :ohlawd:

Was team Vic Mackey through and through right until the very end, despite all the terrible shyt that he had done beforehand, but after he
sold out Ronnie and dumped him like that despite the guy being uber loyal loyal to him, I was done with the short bald b*stard. Got to be one of the coldest things i've seen a character do. Almost threw my laptop after Ronnie went down for Vic crimes :smh:, it was just plain wrong. Dont think i've ever been that pissed off at a character's action before. That was when I realised that Vic was truely just a lying piece of shyt and a scumbag of the highest order. Ronnie was my favourite, should have been the one leading the team.
Shane was ultimately right about him, "he was a coward" and got the perfect ending.

I liked how the Strike Team started as the top dogs and a close bunch unit who were practically untouchable which later disintergrates in the later seasons. They were corrupt as fukk, yet I always wanted them to get out of the jams they would always find themselves in.The show had me feeling sympathetic and sorry for a cold hearted racist in Shane at times :dahell::why: even after he
killed off Lem like that:rip:, Man he didn't deserve that.
:snoop:. There were moments where I thought Vic was being too harsh on the guy and needed to give him a break. This is called good writing brehs.

The Dutchman :russ: The Strike Team definitely feared him, liked how he developed as seasons got on and his partnership and friendship with Claudette who at the start was a bytch at first. Though at times I though Dutch was a secret serial killer especially when he

killed the cat:wtf:

Billings, that silly ass nikka billings always had me :dead::laff:

Tina :steviej::win:

Julian and Danny :shaq2::thumbsdown:, though his homosexual arc in the early seasons had me :hamster: at times.

Forest Whitaker was :lawd: in season 5, the meltdown scene was just :banderas:

Also who knew that Anthoney Anderson could act like that, damn he was great as Antwon Mitchell.

Show also had some great villians and arcs, for those who haven't seen it, you should definitely check it out.

Those last 4 or 5 episodes where Vic turned on Lem and Steve killed his family, and the feds turned Vic into a bytch were the :whew: . GOAT ending to a series. My favorite series to date.