Just finished watching "The Shield"

Gospel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
6 Mile
I still feel bad for Ronnie.

I think they should have did a spin-off with Dutch investigating serial killers or something.
I read the actors brought up a spinoff starring Dutch and Billings to the President of FX and Sean Ryan, but they passed. Would have been funny.

Also there was interview last year with Ryan where he talked about his vision for a sequel series with a young cop wanting to do good and Vic as an old man.The Strike Teams stunts are almost an urban legend.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I read the actors brought up a spinoff starring Dutch and Billings to the President of FX and Sean Ryan, but they passed. Would have been funny.

Also there was interview last year with Ryan where he talked about his vision for a sequel series with a young cop wanting to do good and Vic as an old man.The Strike Teams stunts are almost an urban legend.
I would like to see something done. A spin-off would have been perfect. I don't know why FX didn't go for it.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Just finished this series and all i have to say is WOW...man...

after the first few episodes I was like meh...its ok i guess......shyt was a 32gb download so i just started off with the first season to see if i was willing to keep going and man i am glad that i downloaded the rest. once the show picked up it did not stop going.

i was nervous going in because i expected another stereotypical cop series and not something where they are as dirty as they are. the shyt Vic put everyone around him through :wow:

another great show that ended before it went on too long...

no real gripes from me...i guess it was odd that some character had a backstory in early seasons and later on were just kinda there(julian especially)

what was the deal with Tavon? i thought his arc was kind of strange...like he signed up for the show but had something else he was working on so they just wrote him out...it just came off as on the spot writing but it coulda been planned out like that...

show def just cracked my top 10. i gotta look at my list and see really where it ranks...possibly top 5..even top 3.

OGBIGBOY187

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cam's Range Rover
Just started watching again (got up to season 5ep1, then had to take a year off)

That Kavanaugh fukkery was Grade A watching:ohlawd:

The Dutch and Billings fukkery was great to take away from the serious tone especially when he was tryna fake disability

R.I.P. Lem:mjcry:

About halfway thru the last season and this Armenian story line fall in kinda flat to me