ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:pacspit: Mara.

Just wish Vic was the one that sent her sleeping with the fishes

I really wished that Mara kissed Kavanaugh just to get back at Vic when she was in that bathrobe it would have made Vic go crazy!

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gave up after 2 seasons

Couldn't get into after watching breaking bad, the wire, got , fargo,fnl

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:damn: I just got done watching episode 8 of the last season. shyt just got real!!!!!!
Shane tries to kill Vic & Ronnie. The dude who tried to kill Ronnie tells them it was Shane behind it. Mara tells Corrine about Vic killing that cop in the series premiere & The Strike Team ripping off Armenian Money train. Shane, Mara, their kid skips town. Vic resigns.

:mindblown: How is this show getting better in it's 7th & Final season, while it's sister successor show "Sons of Anarchy" is nothing but impossible White Man GTA fukkery in it's 7th & Final season.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:damn: I just got done watching episode 8 of the last season. shyt just got real!!!!!!
Shane tries to kill Vic & Ronnie. The dude who tried to kill Ronnie tells them it was Shane behind it. Mara tells Corrine about Vic killing that cop in the series premiere & The Strike Team ripping off Armenian Money train. Shane, Mara, their kid skips town. Vic resigns.

:mindblown: How is this show getting better in it's 7th & Final season, while it's sister successor show "Sons of Anarchy" is nothing but impossible White Man GTA fukkery in it's 7th & Final season.

Sons of Anarchy is proof that Sutter was put on check by Shawn Ryan when he was writing on The Shield. :wow: They need to team up again and make another GOAT show.

The Shield is one of the few shows to have a satisfying final season and finale. I'm dead ass when I say this, I think it has the best closing I've ever seen from a show.

Last edited:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Awesome show, I was gripped, watched about 5 eps in a row, shyt is crack, just like FNL I didnt want it to end.

Only thing I didnt like was
how Kavanaugh just gave up, he was doing so well

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
The Money Train :ahh:

What happened to Lem :damn:

If you watch that episode where the strike team see of Lem to mexico, they play the Smashing Pumpkin joint 'Disarm'...every time the lyrics 'Killer in me, is the killer in you' came up, Shane grabs Lems shoulder in comfort & then the lyrics come up again when Shane & Lem are hugging :lupe:

Next episode Shane puts that Grenade in Lem's lap :mjcry:

Shawn Ryan gave us that prophecy:to:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Sons of Anarchy is proof that Sutter was put on check by Shawn Ryan when he was writing on The Shield. :wow: They need to team up again and make another GOAT show.

The Shield is one of the few shows to have a satisfying final season and finale. I'm dead ass when I say this, I think it has the best closing I've ever seen from a show.

This is a great post. Sutter needs somebody to reign in his over-the-top writing. Dude needs somebody to ensure the writing is still ground in some sort of realism, and not just all fukkery all the time.

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching this right after finishing the wire :ohlawd: The seven seasons flew by. Might have to rewatch it.