Just finished watching "The Shield"

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Easily best show ever!!!! not one boring esp... which is crazy since its 7 seasons.. The end had me :(. and Vic wanted to warn Ronnie but couldnt.

ive tried and tried to get into BB, but i just cant.. but I really dont see how a show can get better than The Shield.. just wish they had it on blu ray.

I surprised nikkas let this slide in here... I watched 4 seasons of BB and still dont love it like everybody else, shyt I am starting to think there is something wrong with me, I just cant get into that shyt..

Daps
Reppin
California
Jealous of yall who get to watch all this piff at once.

I remember being 12 on my birthday watching this and never missing it weekly all the way till the end. Watched it on a whim, ended up witnessing a top ten show of all time.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I watched about 4 episodes of season 1 and couldn't get into it. Guess I've seen too many cop shows lately cause it's gettin tired and it looked kinda dated on Hulu. wtf couldn't they put it in HD. Even old law and order SVUs are in hd. Anyways I'll try again cause I've heard good things

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I watched about 4 episodes of season 1 and couldn't get into it. Guess I've seen too many cop shows lately cause it's gettin tired and it looked kinda dated on Hulu. wtf couldn't they put it in HD. Even old law and order SVUs are in hd. Anyways I'll try again cause I've heard good things

I don't watch any cop shows because there was too many of them on and I didn't want to waste my time, but when I heard about this show I was :ohhh:

It didn't disappoint. :wow:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Jealous of yall who get to watch all this piff at once.

I remember being 12 on my birthday watching this and never missing it weekly all the way till the end. Watched it on a whim, ended up witnessing a top ten show of all time.

Same here shyt was random as fukk. Still cant make it past season 5 now.