Just finished watching "The Shield"

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
They should have lost their lives like lem, Vic esp got off too easy. Fans of the show actually convince themselves being stuck at a desk is the ultimate punishment for an adrenaline junkie like Vic :beli:

Shane died and Ronnie probably got the worst out of everybody. Best believe some peeps in prison remember the strike team, Ronnie is as good as dead.

Vic dying would have been too predictible imo. This ain't communist China where all the bad guys gotta get their comeuppance at the end.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Shane died and Ronnie probably got the worst out of everybody. Best believe some peeps in prison remember the strike team, Ronnie is as good as dead.

Vic dying would have been too predictible imo. This ain't communist China where all the bad guys gotta get their comeuppance at the end.
dying is quick he should have rotted in prison or contracted cancer, he was too evil to get off the way he did. I think the writer chickened out and gave fans the kind of ending that lets mackey's legacy live on in tv history. On some 'can you believe the stones on this guy, he did all that deplorable shyt and he ended up still breathing all limbs intact in peak health'. The cacs that lived vicariously through the character must have been like "fukin A"

Last edited:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Also he's stuck where he is and can never get back to his former glory. Everybody knows he's a cop killer.
True story Vic was loved in the LAPD
yeah if you are a cac :mjpls:
Lol foh nikka it's human nature we rooting for the bad guys in tv/movies. Same way nikkas fukked with Alonzo in training day or Bunz in Belly dem nikkas won't saints they charge characters were jus dope. Vic was a dirty ass cop but he still had good qualitys he was loyal and he had a soft spot for women and kids etc. I rocked with him , ronnie and Lem shane won't shyt tho. I hated that bama ass cac since they set up tavon.

I'm on season 6 rewatching now.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
True story Vic was loved in the LAPD

Lol foh nikka it's human nature we rooting for the bad guys in tv/movies. Same way nikkas fukked with Alonzo in training day or Bunz in Belly dem nikkas won't saints they charge characters were jus dope. Vic was a dirty ass cop but he still had good qualitys he was loyal and he had a soft spot for women and kids etc. I rocked with him , ronnie and Lem shane won't shyt tho. I hated that bama ass cac since they set up tavon.

I'm on season 6 rewatching now.
his wife and Vic enabled that to happen and the examples you use are a lil :patrice: you can't possibly be naive to the overt tone of "cac power" the shield was permeated with. I don't remember any scenes of bunz or Alonzo roughing up white folks on the reg. He practically raped Cavanaugh's wife as if a queen like that would drop her pants in record time to a short bald portly cac. And given the historical aspect of America that storyline amongst others was like a big f u to Ryan's favourite targets.

Last edited:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Show is great and entertaining as fukk. It never fell off and actually continued to get better til the very end. Only thing that holds it back from the Goats is that it employed a repetitive episodic formula. Just like SOA did also, part of Sutter's writing style I guess.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I got this DVD series at Best Buy for $25 on Black Friday and I finished it back in January....:whew:

I heard of the show when it was airing but was never interested in it....I don't know how I slept on it.