Just finished watching "The Shield"

Daps
Reppin
Maryland by way of DC
I loved this show. This, the Sopranos and The Wire are my favorite all-time shows. Vic got the perfect ending for him. He was stuck in a cubicle for however long he made that deal because he couldn't do street work, he lost all of his friends and family and lost all of the respect of the Barn, when from of the beginning of the show, he used to be the big dog who really ran things down there. The scene when he confessed to everything that the Strike Team ever did to get immunity and throw Ronnie under the bus at the same time had me like :whoo: :wow: :ohlawd: because it started out like Vic didn't want to tell everything but the more he told, it was like he was chopping it up with one of his buddies at the bar or something.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
probably the greatest TV show ever because there were no bad or weak seasons. the show never took its foot off the gas pedal.

i just want to say i really liked julians character. i thought he did a really good job of portraying some who was really at war with himself.

dutch was a great character too, but i hated claudette. i know she was just trying to do her job but she used to get on my damn nerves.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Just need 4 more episodes for season 3.

-fukk this Mara bytch. :pacspit: I hope she gets offed. It's bad enough I never cared for Shane, but now they got him with this bisch. :camby:

-Tavon. :damn:

-Did Kurt Sutter write the Acevada dikk sucking? That shyt came out of nowhere. :wtf: Seriously, that has Sutter written all over it.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just need 4 more episodes for season 3.

-fukk this Mara bytch. :pacspit: I hope she gets offed. It's bad enough I never cared for Shane, but now they got him with this bisch. :camby:

-Tavon. :damn:

-Did Kurt Sutter write the Acevada dikk sucking? That shyt came out of nowhere. :wtf: Seriously, that has Sutter written all over it.
stay outta this thread breh lotsa spoilers in here

Daps
Reppin
California
On some real shyt the way the entire team fell apart was on some Shakespearean shyt. Vic and Shane could have actually helped each other to get out of that situation that's what makes it more tragic. To see them go from brothers to mortal enemies was something else.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The Shield was my shyt. i knew from Episode one where Vic & terry i was like :ohhh::gladbron:

I cant believe he just did that! I was hooked episode 1. And my boy Lem. :why::to:

He deserved better but fukking Shane:mjpls::beli::pacspit::to: I wanted to hate him, but i loved his character too. He was just in it too deep all the shyt they did just caught up with them at the end. and Kavenaugh was right about them all he should have been vindicated.

This shyt was way better than the fukking wire.