Just finished watching "The Shield"

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Is SOA any good, brehs? I never watched it. :jbhmm:
If you liked the shield, you’ll probably like SOA. It’s not as good as the Shiel but it’s entertaining. The only eh season is season 3. To me, it’s like season 2 of the wire. Hated it on first watch, liked it more on the rewatch. It starts becoming cartoony probably around season 5, but it’s still entertaining. Pretty much it’s like GTA, but with cheat codes on lol
IMO it went to the shyts after season 4, I stayed loyal because of the hilarious coli episode reviews. :dead:
same run em and gun em shyt as “the shield” but with bikers…I didn’t realize sutter was behind both shows at the time…first 2 seasons were very good but the 3rd season is when it became more difficult for me to suspend disbelief…I still continued to watch it out of habit…on friday nights I’d fix a drink and catch up on the shows I missed that week…this would be among them
Watching this shyt with The Coli made it 100000% better. I can't even tell you what it'd be like without it. It started off serious and then went all the way left.. And then into full F(Sutter)uckery mode

Every episode was some outlandish adventure that came with us joking on every part of it, for a full hour, for years. We did that with a few shows back in the day. Ain't too many like that anymore with streaming

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Between SOA and Mayans, which one would you pick?

Mayans is a spin-off of SOA. I would say watch SOA first. Some of the stuff bleeds over to Mayans, especially this last season that just aired. If you hadn’t watched SOA, it wouldn’t hit the same. However if you skip SOA, you’ll be alright. They’ll talk about stuff that happened in SOA, so you can still enjoy the story line, but you would just be missing all the history between Alvarez, the OG Mayan, and the Sons of Anarchy