Just finished watching "The Shield"

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
:what: corinne did nothing wrong i swear the coli posters are abused by their mothers the way they hate tv wives

if anything its shanes wife that fukked everything up

Yeah, Out of many TV wives Corinne was a very sympathetic character IMO but the coli can be too alpha to realize :comeon:

I hated Corrine :yeshrug: but I did hate Mara more.

fukkin Yoko

I knew she was probably supposed to come off as sympathetic but she just seemed whiny. She's basically Carmela Soprano. She knew exactly whom it was she was married to as time went on. And after all of the stuff he did, expressly for them, she thought that Vic would do the one thing no one would ever accuse him of and hurt her?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Just started to get back on the show. I ended season 1 like 10 months ago. I really don't know why it took me so long to get back to it. :why: 6 eps into season 2 and :lawd:

Still can't believe I got the entire series for 50 bucks. :blessed:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
its def in my top 10,
Season 5 imo is up there with any of the goat's best seasons (eg wire, sopranos, breaking bad)
its a damn shame whitaker didnt take home a trophy for that role in season 5 :shaq2:
This is one of those shows that needs to be on netflix. i'm sure theres mad people that missed out on it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
its def in my top 10,
Season 5 imo is up there with any of the goat's best seasons (eg wire, sopranos, breaking bad)
its a damn shame whitaker didnt take home a trophy for that role in season 5 :shaq2:
This is one of those shows that needs to be on netflix. i'm sure theres mad people that missed out on it.
I honestly did not fcuk with The Wire until The Shield was concluded...

The Wire was slow and methodical...The Shield was more fast paced and nail biting...

But after The Shield concluded, which was a great conclusion in my opinion, I was finally able to give The Wire proper attention...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
mackey would have had walt as his slave cook forreal :childplease:
Exactly...

Vick was a logical guy...Why the hell would you go through the trouble of arresting Walter, when he had a terminal prognosis, he was not a savage, and there was $70 Million on the table...?

A smart cop would help Walter secure the $70 Million, help him cook with police protection, and when he final dies, the crimes stop and the money is lovely...

Some people are too goody goody for their own good...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly...

Vick was a logical guy...Why the hell would you go through the trouble of arresting Walter, when he had a terminal prognosis, he was not a savage, and there was $70 Million on the table...?

A smart cop would help Walter secure the $70 Million, help him cook with police protection, and when he final dies, the crimes stop and the money is lovely...

Some people are too goody goody for their own good...

mackey would have strong armed jesse after walts death to keep the blue flowing :heh: dude would have just kept it out of his county

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Easily best show ever!!!! not one boring esp... which is crazy since its 7 seasons.. The end had me :(. and Vic wanted to warn Ronnie but couldnt.

ive tried and tried to get into BB, but i just cant.. but I really dont see how a show can get better than The Shield.. just wish they had it on blu ray.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
i finished this show last week. def in my top 3.

Lem :sadcam:. Shane :pacspit: fukking coward. fukk Vic too....Ronnie was the realest nikka on the squad, did anything that was asked of him, loyal as fukk. then Vic stabbed him in the back :pacspit:. Aceveda fukk him and his dikk sucking lips :pachaha:

Dutch and Claudette might have ended up being my favorite characters along with Lem and Ronnie.