Just finished watching "The Shield"

InterestedNow

Rookie
Daps
I mean he’s dirty but outside of the Armenian mob I can’t say I feel bad for those criminals he violates. Even took down the mob (bc they were on his ass).
Definitely. He was trying to take care of his family by any means necessary, and in that line of work, even though he was dirty, his enemies were dirtier.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
On Season 4, Aceveda a fukk boy and he a freak for jacking it with that rape victim tape!
On episode 2 or 3 and some kid was going to get a transgender operation and his lover was going to pay for it :dead: kid is a minor!

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is an amazing article that just came out for the 20 year anniversary. That goes into detail about the making of it, the setbacks, the drama and personal issues. Vic mackey played on a show before this as a fat goofy cop on a comedy sitcom and executives and the cast thought there was no way he could pull of playing mackey. The creator defended him. Great read for any shield fan.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
On Season 4, Aceveda a fukk boy and he a freak for jacking it with that rape victim tape!
On episode 2 or 3 and some kid was going to get a transgender operation and his lover was going to pay for it :dead: kid is a minor!

Ayo I do t remember this shyt at all :picard:

"Ass invader" definitely has a journey on this show :sas2::dame:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
There is an amazing article that just came out for the 20 year anniversary. That goes into detail about the making of it, the setbacks, the drama and personal issues. Vic mackey played on a show before this as a fat goofy cop on a comedy sitcom and executives and the cast thought there was no way he could pull of playing mackey. The creator defended him. Great read for any shield fan.

I read that the network also wanted Walton Goggin's role bodied the first season. Creator Shawn Ryan got with the writer's to save Goggin's career.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read that the network also wanted Walton Goggin's role bodied the first season. Creator Shawn Ryan got with the writer's to save Goggin's career.
Yeah the executives wanted him gone after the pilot got green lit. Creator stood up for him. Walton also cried and threw a fit when he found out they were going to kill Lem off. Executives also didn’t think Michael Chikilis could pull off playing Vic Mackey and the creator had to stand up for him. Forest Whitaker and the actor who plays acevada we’re dumbfounded that fans loved Mackey :mjlol:Article is full of gems

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Yeah the executives wanted him gone after the pilot got green lit. Creator stood up for him. Walton also cried and threw a fit when he found out they were going to kill Lem off. Executives also didn’t think Michael Chikilis could pull off playing Vic Mackey and the creator had to stand up for him. Forest Whitaker and the actor who plays acevada we’re dumbfounded that fans loved Mackey :mjlol:Article is full of gems
What article?