Just finished watching "The Shield"

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I always told people that, unlike most shows, if you’re not hooked by episode 1, this show is not for you
Not bad advice.

Also, just wanted to say that this show's ending is really underrated as far as tv series' go. I thought they did a god job tying everything together in a satisfying way, and the ending seemed fitting.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not bad advice.

Also, just wanted to say that this show's ending is really underrated as far as tv series' go. I thought they did a god job tying everything together in a satisfying way, and the ending seemed fitting.

Definitley one of the rare shows that nailed the ending. Eventhough I understand why in show terms, I hated what happened to Ronnie. Probably got the worst fate because he’s going to live through his punishment for years and he has no one to snitch on either :sadcam:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Definitley one of the rare shows that nailed the ending. Eventhough I understand why in show terms, I hated what happened to Ronnie. Probably got the worst fate because he’s going to live through his punishment for years and he has no one to snitch on either :sadcam:
Also, I remember it seeming pretty unanimous at the time that Ronnie was the least fukked up member of the team. He's definitely done the least amount of dirt, and as I recall, there were some fukked up things that Vic, Shane, and Lem did that they didn't even let Ronnie know about...because they knew he was a little bit softer than them.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt looking back

I forgot Agent Coulson and buddy from House of Cards were serial killers:ohhh:

Best part of this whole interaction is how Dutch keeps giving Coulson answers and he keeps telling him he's wrong over and over again to where Dutch's closest he gets is a 'No. Well, yes, but that's not the thing..." to which Dutch just throws out guesses lost and Coulson realizes Dutch can't help him and shuts it down. And that being so close to figuring out a killer but not getting there leads to the cat. Just great writing and acting between the two in their scenes.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

Man Anthony used to kill this roll.

He really should do more dramas

I'm so glad you posted this. I went on this YouTube channel and it's :wow:

There have been classic scenes from The Wire and almost every other show on YouTube for years. For some reason it was always so hard to find clips from The Shield, but this guy has every fukking great scene from The Shield uploaded on there, along with season and episode tags for all of it.He's even got really obscure scenes and deleted scenes on there that I've never seen before.

:banderas:

Take this rep.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm so glad you posted this. I went on this YouTube channel and it's :wow:

There have been classic scenes from The Wire and almost every other show on YouTube for years. For some reason it was always so hard to find clips from The Shield, but this guy has every fukking great scene from The Shield uploaded on there, along with season and episode tags for all of it.He's even got really obscure scenes and deleted scenes on there that I've never seen before.

:banderas:

Take this rep.

Yea…. I went down a rabbit hole the other day if watching so many scenes. I really want to rewatch this series…… this show was so fukking good