Just finished watching "The Shield"

Daps
Crazy how the black homo cop
Killed his wife in real life

She was a track star. That evil nikka told shot her in both legs and told her "since you like running so much, why don't you try running to heaven?"

Then he gave her the kill shot.

I'm not even capping. Google it. It was in the news.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I read that the network also wanted Walton Goggin's role bodied the first season. Creator Shawn Ryan got with the writer's to save Goggin's career.
Googins is one of the goat scumbag actors. He plays the sheisty slick role so well

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is an amazing article that just came out for the 20 year anniversary. That goes into detail about the making of it, the setbacks, the drama and personal issues. Vic mackey played on a show before this as a fat goofy cop on a comedy sitcom and executives and the cast thought there was no way he could pull of playing mackey. The creator defended him. Great read for any shield fan.

the commish!

I loved that show…COMPLETE 180° of the vic mackey character lol

it was one of those shows were every conflict was wrapped up at the end of an episode with a nice big red bow…and if a problem was too big it’d take 2 episodes to clear it up lmao…good lighthearted show tho…I don’t remember it being a sitcom tho…it was like a one hour “feel-good” drama I want to say

*edit*

comedy-drama

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the commish!

I loved that show…COMPLETE 180° of the vic mackey character lol

it was one of those shows were every conflict was wrapped up at the end of an episode with a nice big red bow…and if a problem was too big it’d take 2 episodes to clear it up lmao…good lighthearted show tho…I don’t remember it being a sitcom tho…it was like a one hour “feel-good” drama I want to say

*edit*

comedy-drama
I never watched it or even heard of it. Just read a little on it and saw a clip on yoube and it came off like a sitcom. So you're probably right about it being a drama.