Just finished watching "The Shield"

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
6000 :mjlol:

I don't know how people was taking him serious all season. He was way over the top

Mackey drove him to it. I thought it was brilliant. He didn't start off at 6000. He started off at like 80. Vic and them crooks drove him crazy. Vic Mackey and them dirty cops was the only show where I didn't root for the bad guys the show was centered around. Like the Sopranos or the wire. I wanted to see Mackey fall. Dirty cops are worse than criminals imo.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:mjpls:

The writers were really on one this episode. :mjlol:

I really have no idea why Claudette hated Vic and the crew…. Up until she got the job as chief and let kavanaugh go off about him and acted like he was crazy. Didn’t say a peep during that pissing speech but ran around literally every other episode trying to say he was dirty

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I really have no idea why Claudette hated Vic and the crew…. Up until she got the job as chief and let kavanaugh go off about him and acted like he was crazy. Didn’t say a peep during that pissing speech but ran around literally every other episode trying to say he was dirty

IIRC, she didn't hate Vic and co from the jump, she tried to mind her business when it came to the Strike Team. It was Vic's interference with the Armadillo case was where he got on her shyt list.

Daps

These were a hard ass scenes... and the way they shot them.... you could feel the tension like you was there

My brother never really got into the Shield, but one day a couple years ago when I was doing a rewatch, I showed him this scene and it had him :whoo:

Every time I mention the Shield to him to this day, he says, "one time... doing time... for a loooong time :demonic:"