Just finished watching "The Shield"

Daps
Tavon was a real nikka. Shane and his cracker wife :snoop:

Yep. I can't think of any better show that illustrates a woman being the downfall of man than Mara in the Shield. Vic even tried to warn Shane about her but dude was blinded by the p*ssy. Dude told her EVERYTHING :why:

He was too stupid to realize that her knowing the truth would put her life in danger AND make her a liability to him and the strike team.

This is what happens when you pillowtalk brehs. Business between men should be kept between men

Daps
Anthony Anderson was the character that REALLY surprised me. I used to think that he was nothing more than a side joke character but he really stepped his game up for this show

And ironically has never had a role this good since. I mean don't get me wrong, breh is good in comedic roles but he carries the role of a villain really good.

I used to joke and say that every time I see breh in a pic, he looks like he has cold serial killer eyes :merchant:

:mjlol:

Daps
Yeah of all the wives she was guilty of nothing. She was married to a scumbag cop who had shyt genes, she was always dealing with too much in my eyes:yeshrug:

Vic is still a top 5 character to me all time though:salute:

I never considered this... but was Vics children being autistic the writer's way of saying God was punishing him for his evil deeds? :ohhh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This show had the GOAT acting.. Kavanaugh was on level 6000 the whole season

man that was pain:whoo:

That’s how a certain coli poster felt when niccas told him @8WON6 was fukking his baby mother he was trynna work out shyt with :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO