Just finished Red Dead Redemption 2....holy shyt brehs

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m still tryna figure out how he contracted TB. Either it was from this random person who collapsed near me and I had to take him to Saint Denis to get amputated OR it was sometime during when the crew setup camp in the sketchy ass Bayou.

It was pretty early in the game when Arthur goes on a debt collection job to a dude whose sick. The wife tells Arthur that her husbands really sick, and the dude coughs blood right onto Arthur's face. So im assuming that was it.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
It was pretty early in the game when Arthur goes on a debt collection job to a dude whose sick. The wife tells Arthur that her husbands really sick, and the dude coughs blood right onto Arthur's face. So im assuming that was it.

Yoooo I forgot it was super early in the game. That shyt was one of the biggest foreshadowings in video game storytelling history now that I think about it :mindblown:

shyt’s legit still painful to think about smdh, Rockstar really did a phenomenal job man :wow:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I felt the same, hang in there. I was legit ready to trade it in outta boredom. In chapter 3 something clicked, I fell in love with the characters and was hooked. I personally recommend using 1st person perspective, feels more immersive. Except when riding a horse cause it's headache inducing
It's not a bad thing though. I love it.
I'm just going to take it slow and start picking off some of these side activities and build the arsenal.

Daps
I went from finding Arthur generic in the first ten hours to finding him the most compelling videogame protagonist I'd ever seen in the final 10 - 15. He was the most realistic and compelling character I've seen in the medium. He & John are both stellar. They actually felt human and their flaws are what made them so endearing. The way their stories intertwined and directly influenced their well intentioned but tragic demises was top shelf writing. After playing RDR2, Red Dead Redemptions true ending with Jack perpetuating the cycle of inevitable tragedy and becoming an outlaw in spite of John & Arthurs sacrifices made it even more heartbreaking.
RDR2 is life

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
How’s this even make sense?

99% of the world is empty as fukk :mindblown:
Everything in RDR2 is interactive. So while it may be sorta empty(99% is def a gross exaggeration) damn near anything can happen. shyt dead feels like u can walk thru that muthafukka and trigger anything or just find some random shyt and actually interact with it. This game is what Cyberpunk wants to be.