Just finished Red Dead Redemption 2....holy shyt brehs

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Which parts would you cut out? can't really picture any section being fluff.

I cant really remember specifically it’s already been a few years but i just remember. A lot of parts in the middle just reaaaaally dragging. The epilogue was a little long in the tooth also.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Dap + rep on your thoughts, OP.

I was absolutely emotionally impacted by Arthur Morgan as a protagonist. He was one of the most well fletched out, and emotionally complex characters I've ever experienced in a video game.

The poster boy for what video game character development should be in an industry rife with one dimensional and lazy protagonists.

Now, I'm similar to you in that I am not an epic story person but I never skip cutscenes. Regardless, though, we both see how special RDR2 is.

Amazing fukking experience.
:salute:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Arthur>John, but....

John did see the BS with Dutch way before Arthur did. Arthur was acting slow and loyal
Let’s be real Arthur was a dummy for 80% of the game.

Dutch was off from the opening scene of the game. Arthur accepted it at first out of loyalty and because he was broken too.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How’s this even make sense?

99% of the world is empty as fukk :mindblown:

I thought that initially as well. But between the varied environments, the amount of varied animals to hunt and/or just document, random encounters with NPCs, all the secret locations and easter eggs (example: serial killer, ufo cult, etc..) Its far from empty

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
At least when he killed the old lady you had to know he was full of shyt :usure:

A lot of us went into RDR2 knowing that Dutch was on some shyt cause we already played teh first game. I assume a lot of people are playing RDR2 without having played the first one, I know a few people who did

Maybe thats what added to my impatience was waiting for the other shoe to drop the entire game