Just finished Red Dead Redemption 2....holy shyt brehs

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dutch killed the old lady cause he didn’t want to give her any money.

She asked him to pay for her to show them any further, he tried to push her aside, she pulled the knife, he killed her.

He told Arthur “she was gonna betray us” but he just pulled that out of his ass to justify it with Arthur and his dumb ass believed him.

I just watched the clip on YouTube, you're right. And then his response to Arthur after doing it, you hear the evil deceit in his voice. Huge turning point for dutch. But I don't think Arthur believed him. Arthur sounds mad sketched out and says "maybe we've just gone rotten". I used to think thr island chapter seemed pointless but looking back it was huge for character development. God damn I gotta play this masterpiece again and appreciatr the story better

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
"I guess.......Im afraid :to:"

The GOAT protagonist

DtRX63cXgAAGAhE

Powerful scene.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I started really liking arthur around the hot air balloon mission. After the balloon operator dude died Arthur was upset he had to die unnecessarily. He said something to Sadie like "Ya know I kinda liked him". You knew he turned a corner from thinking civilians were expendable to actually having a heart and not wanting innocents caught up in their shyt

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Not that serious man. Please leave the race thing outta this for once. We in here mourning :wow:
"He saved my life and I could not save his...Mrs. Adler fought braver than any of us. She..is driven by powerful forces I scarcely understand. Perhaps that's what love has done to her I guess" Those journal entries :wow:

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"He saved my life and I could not save his...Mrs. Adler fought braver than any of us. She..is driven by powerful forces I scarcely understand. Perhaps that's what love has done to her I guess" Those journal entries :wow:

I can't believe I didn't read most of them. Any other real good ones?

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Dutch killed the old lady cause he didn’t want to give her any money.

She asked him to pay for her to show them any further, he tried to push her aside, she pulled the knife, he killed her.

He told Arthur “she was gonna betray us” but he just pulled that out of his ass to justify it with Arthur and his dumb ass believed him.

Don't forget that Dutch first told Arthur that he knew Spanish! He came up with THAT bullshyt when Arthur later asked what the woman said.