Just finished Red Dead Redemption 2....holy shyt brehs

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I went from finding Arthur generic in the first ten hours to finding him the most compelling videogame protagonist I'd ever seen in the final 10 - 15. He was the most realistic and compelling character I've seen in the medium. He & John are both stellar. They actually felt human and their flaws are what made them so endearing. The way their stories intertwined and directly influenced their well intentioned but tragic demises was top shelf writing. After playing RDR2, Red Dead Redemptions true ending with Jack perpetuating the cycle of inevitable tragedy and becoming an outlaw in spite of John & Arthurs sacrifices made it even more heartbreaking.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still need to beat this game. I haven't played it in 3 months and I think I'm still in the 2nd chapter. According to Rockstar Social I've only complete 15 out of 107 missions. It's just hard for me to get into the game.

Stick with it for a lil see if it grows on you. I felt the same until chapter 3 or so. It picks way up

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went from finding Arthur generic in the first ten hours to finding him the most compelling videogame protagonist I'd ever seen in the final 10 - 15. He was the most realistic and compelling character I've seen in the medium. He & John are both stellar. They actually felt human and their flaws are what made them so endearing. The way their stories intertwined and directly influenced their well intentioned but tragic demises was top shelf writing. After playing RDR2, Red Dead Redemptions true ending with Jack perpetuating the cycle of inevitable tragedy and becoming an outlaw in spite of John & Arthurs sacrifices made it even more heartbreaking.

Yes. This.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Exactly. I played some of RDR1 but barely remember the story. Bout to play it again now

This. I legit forgot Dutch was the protagonist in RDR1, it’s just been so many years since I’ve played that game on my 360. I beat it but who the fukk wanna play around with Jack while the nikka is yelling “work you dang nag!!” or “stop doing that damn work!!” all fukking day? :hhh::beli:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I think he's already been infected with TB at your point :mjcry:

I’m still tryna figure out how he contracted TB. Either it was from this random person who collapsed near me and I had to take him to Saint Denis to get amputated OR it was sometime during when the crew setup camp in the sketchy ass Bayou.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I’m still tryna figure out how he contracted TB. Either it was from this random person who collapsed near me and I had to take him to Saint Denis to get amputated OR it was sometime during when the crew setup camp in the sketchy ass Bayou.

it's when you do that debt collection at the farm and the farmer coughs on you

anyway, just came in to pay my respects to The Last Outlaw Arthur More Guns :salute::mjcry: