Just finished Red Dead Redemption 2....holy shyt brehs

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of us went into RDR2 knowing that Dutch was on some shyt cause we already played teh first game. I assume a lot of people are playing RDR2 without having played the first one, I know a few people who did

Maybe thats what added to my impatience was waiting for the other shoe to drop the entire game

Exactly. I played some of RDR1 but barely remember the story. Bout to play it again now

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I thought that initially as well. But between the varied environments, the amount of varied animals to hunt and/or just document, random encounters with NPCs, all the secret locations and easter eggs (example: serial killer, ufo cult, etc..) Its far from empty
I mean most of the world is literally empty.

Buy I do agree with you that there was lots to do within it.

For me it was all kinda shallow. Eventually I was over the open world stuff and just wished I could do more of the focused story stuff without having to ride that damn horse so much.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
A lot of us went into RDR2 knowing that Dutch was on some shyt cause we already played teh first game. I assume a lot of people are playing RDR2 without having played the first one, I know a few people who did

Maybe thats what added to my impatience was waiting for the other shoe to drop the entire game
For me from the jump when he was sending Arthur to do all the fukkery without lifting a finger himself I knew he was on trash. Was just waiting for it to play out. I didn’t really, realize the RDR1 connection until we save John for the second time. Then I definitely knew where we were heading.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean most of the world is literally empty.

Buy I do agree with you that there was lots to do within it.

For me it was all kinda shallow. Eventually I was over the open world stuff and just wished I could do more of the focused story stuff without having to ride that damn horse so much.

I feel you man. The riding can get very tedious at times.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dap + rep on your thoughts, OP.

I was absolutely emotionally impacted by Arthur Morgan as a protagonist. He was one of the most well fletched out, and emotionally complex characters I've ever experienced in a video game.

The poster boy for what video game character development should be in an industry rife with one dimensional and lazy protagonists.

Now, I'm similar to you in that I am not an epic story person but I never skip cutscenes. Regardless, though, we both see how special RDR2 is.

Amazing fukking experience.
:salute:

I'll never skip another cutscene breh. Learned my lesson for sure. That part where Arthur tells the nun he's scared to die . :wow: wasn't ready to feel that type of way. shyt had me questioning my own lifes choices and mortality

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Anybody who likes John more than Arthur is the feds. You planning to play online?

If John wasn't in RDR2 he would've been toe to toe with Arthur. He was considered the one of the GOAT protagonists until we saw his overall bytchassness and cluelessness in this game.

He grew up a lot and became a lot like Arthur but he had already sealed his fate due to mistakes he made as a young idiot.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I'm on my second play through and am sticking in Chapter 3 and taking my time, enjoying everything.

I hit up the innernets for cheats and have picked up a bunch of hidden stashes sohh I'm paid and able to buy whatever, pay whatever bounty, etc.

I'm just not ready to move on to Chapter 4. Not for a long while...

:mjcry:

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on my second play through and am sticking in Chapter 3 and taking my time, enjoying everything.

I hit up the innernets for cheats and have picked up a bunch of hidden stashes sohh I'm paid and able to buy whatever, pay whatever bounty, etc.

I'm just not ready to move on to Chapter 4. Not for a long while...

:mjcry:

I think he's already been infected with TB at your point :mjcry: