Just finished Red Dead Redemption 2....holy shyt brehs

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Everything in RDR2 is interactive. So while it may be sorta empty(99% is def a gross exaggeration) damn near anything can happen. shyt dead feels like u can walk thru that muthafukka and trigger anything or just find some random shyt and actually interact with it. This game is what Cyberpunk wants to be.
No the fukk it’s not man y’all making shyt up.

Nothing is “interactive” in the world. Outside hunting or fishing. Both of which are extremely shallow and boring.

The “random” encounters are 1 of the same 5 shyts you will see over and over again.

Everything else is a side mission just like cyberpunk. :stopitslime:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’m still tryna figure out how he contracted TB. Either it was from this random person who collapsed near me and I had to take him to Saint Denis to get amputated OR it was sometime during when the crew setup camp in the sketchy ass Bayou.
It was when you beat the sick dude ass in front of his wife.

Game used heavy foreshadowing if you were paying attention.

That mission was really the turning point that laid out how the story would go.

You see Arthur kinda getting a conscience and realizing his actions and the way of life that Dutch has taught them is wrong, and you see him catch TB.

Put 2 and 2 together from that point and you knew what was going to happen with Arthur.

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
If Rockstar could only make one more game, what would everyone choose....GTA 6 or RDR3?
gta 6

read dead 3 would get the full brunt of a lot of the complaints that folk had on the low for this game, like it being mad slow paced, boring to play at points, and the shooting being antiquated

the gta and red dead series are perfect complements to each other in that one is over the top violence and action and the other is more cinematic, an alternating release pattern for them is the best way to show rockstars improvement on each style

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
No the fukk it’s not man y’all making shyt up.

Nothing is “interactive” in the world. Outside hunting or fishing. Both of which are extremely shallow and boring.

The “random” encounters are 1 of the same 5 shyts you will see over and over again.

Everything else is a side mission just like cyberpunk. :stopitslime:
Negged

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Ohhh. Didnt that old broad pull a knife on dutch first? I do remember this being around the time dutches demeanor changed tho

Yes I think that was it. Tbh tho, IIRC the woman was very spiritual and she most likely sensed a very bad vibe from Dutch and he thought she was too risky to leave alive as a result. That’s my theory at least.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Dutch killed the old lady cause he didn’t want to give her any money.

She asked him to pay for her to show them any further, he tried to push her aside, she pulled the knife, he killed her.

He told Arthur “she was gonna betray us” but he just pulled that out of his ass to justify it with Arthur and his dumb ass believed him.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Dutch killed the old lady cause he didn’t want to give her any money.

She asked him to pay for her to show them any further, he tried to push her aside, she pulled the knife, he killed her.

He told Arthur “she was gonna betray us” but he just pulled that out of his ass to justify it with Arthur and his dumb ass believed him.
Arthur was loyal to a fault but the aide missions like the nun, the monk/priest guy, Sade, Abigail and Jack were huge turning points for him. Seeing Dutch become more vicious and losing more members is what finally opened his eyes:mjcry: