Just Completed 30 Days, No Alcohol, Gallon of Water a Day challenge AMA

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
Slipped up last night and had a few drinks :stopitslime:

Wasnt worth it tbh but I dont think I killed my progress. Back on the wagon man at least having 1 night out in 30 days is better than what I was doing. Now I gotta go extra hard no more going to the club I wasnt missing shyt

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Stay strong cuzzin we got this!!! Easy work

tenor.gif

Thx breh. I'm ready to do this thing, enough is enough :wow:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My job kind of makes it change but usually I eat 16 hours from the last time I ate them I have an 8 hr feeding period. Usually eat 1 big meal a day and feel full til I fall asleep
You can eat whatever you want in the 8 hr window?

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Had a few beers last nite:francis: didn't even taste right, it was more out of habit. So I am at day one again, made it to 23:sadcam: it makes me stronger now I guess, I know it's not worth it now

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
You can eat whatever you want in the 8 hr window?

I cant because I'm on keto but when I do finally eat dawg let me tell u everything taste delicious and one or two big meals I'm full until about the 14th hour of the fast I dont even think about snacking:whew:

Anyways It's still all about calories in vs out

IF is just another tool to stay in a caloric deficit

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Had a few beers last nite:francis: didn't even taste right, it was more out of habit. So I am at day one again, made it to 23:sadcam: it makes me stronger now I guess, I know it's not worth it now

Muthafukka!!!!!!!! Damn u were on the hone stretch :usure:

23 days is still amazing, 30 is still the promiseland :wow:

Last edited:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I'm still going strong and started lifting. I'm also taking whey protein, creatine, (however you spell it), and omega 3 fish oil pills. My skin looks healthier, I feel better, and my chest is starting to blossom.
The fellas at the gym have started to compliment me.
:dame:

I drank 3 beers on Presidents day but that doesn't count because I said so. :yeshrug:

My 30 for 30 wraps up March 16 but I'm going to keep grinding:troll:

YOU GOT TO GRIND!

Squirrel

:sadbron:

Last edited:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
I'm still going strong and started lifting. I'm also taking whey protein, creatine, (however you spell it), and omega 3 fish oil pills. My skin looks healthier, I feel better, and my chest is starting to blossom.
The fellas at the gym have started to compliment me.
:dame:

I drank 3 beers on Presidents day but that doesn't count because I said so. :yeshrug:

My 30 for 30 wraps up March 16 but I'm going to keep grinding:troll:

YOU GOT TO GRIND! - Squirrel

:sadbron:

GRIND!!!!!!!! :salute:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Muthafukka!!!!!!!! Damn u were on the hone stretch :usure:

23 days is still amazing, 30 is still the promiseland :wow:
I know man, I feel stupid for it, but the taste difference was :wow: I truly feel like not drinking anything besides water anymore, even though I was really enjoying tea and coffee before this. Hope I can still enjoy my collection of scotch when my birthday comes around in april:patrice:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
I know man, I feel stupid for it, but the taste difference was :wow: I truly feel like not drinking anything besides water anymore, even though I was really enjoying tea and coffee before this. Hope I can still enjoy my collection of scotch when my birthday comes around in april:patrice:

You’ll be straight and actually “unsweetened” tea and coffee is permitted. That scotch life will be there in a pretty dress when you get back

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Definitely about to try this, sodas make me feel like shyt but I have been drinking a lot more water than I used too and I’ve lost some weight because of it and of course making better eating choices, I was at 248 in the summer but I’m more like 230 now. I had originally gained weight back in 2013 cause I was on anxiety pills that caused it and I got off of it a few months after taking it but the weight stayed because I was around 190 before taking the pills.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
I need to hop on this wave...I went from slim fat with a reasonably flat stomach to pregnant belly in a few months from all the drinking I been doing lately. :mjcry:

Around this time last year I committed to drinking only water and I was hitting the gym but then I lost my fire..March 1st it’s time to get fit..