Just Completed 30 Days, No Alcohol, Gallon of Water a Day challenge AMA

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
4/30

I’m not even going lie, I was hot hot yesterday. I wanted to get some gin and chill but realized I can’t run from it no more. Made me double down on my workout today (gym is therapeutic for me).

As g rap rapped “this is for the brothaz [that’s still struggling]” make that little voice telling you do fall off.. fukk off.

Peace

Commit commit commit....do not slip......its just 30......you got this :salute:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
4 days, still on my deen.

e49c2431d1e40eefe9dd3adddb93340a.gif

cowabunga

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
The evenings are the worst because I’m not trying to drink water late at night and be waking up all the time to piss :beli:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Down 20 pounds (213 to 193), face hella slim, skin helllla clear, stomach hella non-belly-ey, upgraded my habits and saved HELLA money not going out eating or drinking and not keeping the crib stocked
It is years later.
You are STILL an inspiration.
Thanks tremendously, Mr. T! :-D

I will contribute by advising about how to regrow AfAm hairlines / temples / edges:
-- oral minoxidil,
-- oral dutasteride,
-- ****topical**** RU58841.

I combined all three for the nuclear stack. Within three months, my eyebrows tried to merge with my new LOW hairline. My formerly-thin eyebrows grew in ultra thick.

(I am female. My salon stylist of 5 years expressed amazement before she shaped my eyebrows and sideburns for the first time EVER. My own mother cracked Ed Munster jokes. -____- so mean , so rude)

See the /r/tressless subreddit for more details and testimonials and academic sources and photos and etc. Korean and Indian men are hyper-responders. Blond white males seem to respond with the least / slowest / thinnest hair growth.)

Last edited:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
It is years later.
You are STILL an inspiration.
Thanks tremendously, Mr. T! :-D

I will contribute by advising about how to regrow AfAm hairlines / temples / edges:
oral minoxidil,
oral dutasteride,
**topical** RU58841.

I combined all three for the nuclear stack. Within three months, my eyebrows tried to merge with my new LOW hairline. My eyebrows were ultra thick. Despite being female, I grew a hair on my chin.

See the /r/tressless subreddit for more details and testimonials and academic articles and photos and etc.
What you say :leostare:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
What you say :leostare:
I added more details to that post.

Feel free to copy and paste this info to whichever thecoli.com threads discuss hair regrowth for balding guys / male pattern baldness / MPB.

I have enjoyed thecoli.com since 2012ish or so.
--A low-income man told a story about acquiring a used mattress found on the curb and then dancing "the come up shuffle."
--A handsome light-skinned young man from Newark, NJ was called "SkeetsInternal" because he did not practice the pull-out method. "I never see my nut" was his subtitle. No joke!

Maybe this is an opportunity for me to contribute useful info. I don't know.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
No hate...I love that brehs are on their health shyt...

But do you brehs actually have to go places and do shyt? :pachaha: I only saying this because if I consume a large amount of water...nowhere near a gallon I gotta piss every 30 mins :mjlol:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
No hate...I love that brehs are on their health shyt...

But do you brehs actually have to go places and do shyt? :pachaha: I only saying this because if I consume a large amount of water...nowhere near a gallon I gotta piss every 30 mins :mjlol:
Every body gets accustomed to the hydration.

Waking to piss at 3 a.m. is [annoying but] better than wetting the bed at 3 a.m.