Just Completed 30 Days, No Alcohol, Gallon of Water a Day challenge AMA

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
You should only drink a gallon of water if your body weight demands it. I think it's dangerous for people of all weight classes and sizes to drink a gallon a day.

Definitely drink some water before bed and first thing in the morning though.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Week three, more than halfway done. I've lost about 4 pounds, but I don't have a lot of weight to really lose. Still pissing like a champ. Haven't relapsed on the alcohol, though I've had too many tempting opportunities. Just need to get past this upcoming open bar black tie dinner next week, that shyt is about to kill me. :brutuswow:

Good shyt, hows your energy levels and skin feeling

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Good shyt, hows your energy levels and skin feeling
Can't really tell any difference in my skin, but I took a before pic so I'll take one after 30 days and look for any difference. Biggest energy difference I feel is being able to get up and go to the gym at 5 in the morning. It's a struggle to do that in the winter with it being so damn cold at that time. I told my wife I don't know how I was able to wake up, so maybe this was it. But any energy I have is taken away dealing with my two toddler kids, ha.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
You should only drink a gallon of water if your body weight demands it. I think it's dangerous for people of all weight classes and sizes to drink a gallon a day.

Definitely drink some water before bed and first thing in the morning though.

Beware if you drink water before you go to sleep it'll fukk up your sleep. Make sure to take your last drink about an hour before hittin the sack

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Can't really tell any difference in my skin, but I took a before pic so I'll take one after 30 days and look for any difference. Biggest energy difference I feel is being able to get up and go to the gym at 5 in the morning. It's a struggle to do that in the winter with it being so damn cold at that time. I told my wife I don't know how I was able to wake up, so maybe this was it. But any energy I have is taken away dealing with my two toddler kids, ha.

Lol that's good shyt. Keep it pushin :salute:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Like I could invent something.... I have done this before...but sometimes quit, just to stop being so serious/sharp mentally. This time, I may not stop though.

Yeah that mental clarity is no joke, the water flushes out the fog. Keep it pushin my man :salute:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Not really following it except the drinking part, I love my coffee too much, that said I don't put any sugar in, just a little milk. That said im 12 days without a drink of alcohol

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
7 days . no sugar... ... except crackers that had some sugar in it... i didn't really understand that

ive been drinking a gallon a water a day for years

the sugar thing was hard

yesterday i went to subway

got a free cookie with my sub

gave the cookie to a little girl sitting in a table as soon as i turned around. hope i didn't weird her or her mom
out

i said " u can have this, i dont eat sugar " lol
you wierded her out. its 2019 you can't do those kinda things anymore these days. sadly

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Day 22, really feeling that I dropped the caffeine, did that before but I forgot how nice the energy is without having a stimulant around. Due to my always changing work schedule (I'm in healthcare) I used to have a lot of tired mornings, nowadays it's so much easier to get out of bed early even on days when I start late. Really normalising my sleep as far as that's possible on my schedule