Just Completed 30 Days, No Alcohol, Gallon of Water a Day challenge AMA

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I don't know if I can do a full gallon right out the gate. Can I start at a half gallon for the first month and still get results?
It’s actually very easy to drink a gallon of water. Just drink when you eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Then drink some while you’re working out. And bam, the gallon is pretty much gone. Everyday I find myself having to slow down before finishing the gallon by 3 o’clock.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
It’s actually very easy to drink a gallon of water. Just drink when you eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Then drink some while you’re working out. And bam, the gallon is pretty much gone. Everyday I find myself having to slow down before finishing the gallon by 3 o’clock.

Soon as you mentally commit it gets easier

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
How is this a challenge? :whatthefukk:

I did the same thing last month with no effort.

If you work out and eat healthy, stuff like this is not a challenge. :sas2:
The challenge for me really is not drinking alcohol. After a long day at the office, a nice drink really relaxes you. I've had to break that this month, which is the "challenge" part for me.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
This past weekend was trash. I know there was a day or two where I didn't hit the gallon. Honestly was just too on the go with work to make sure I hit the mark :snoop:

All that said, I've still avoided sodas and juice and shyt like that so the ether doesn't burn as slow.

I want to stretch it out a few more days past 30. See if I can make regular water intake a habit.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
This past weekend was trash. I know there was a day or two where I didn't hit the gallon. Honestly was just too on the go with work to make sure I hit the mark :snoop:

All that said, I've still avoided sodas and juice and shyt like that so the ether doesn't burn as slow.

I want to stretch it out a few more days past 30. See if I can make regular water intake a habit.

shyttt that's still good you avoided the sweet shyt cus those are the true killers. Good shyt :salute:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Only drinking about 95 ounces a day now and still maintaining. Quick update

Sw6dt3f_d.jpg

capblk

Rookie
Daps
Fell off on Day 21 (Beer) Restarting and hitting 30+ days this time. First few days like others have said, I felt so exhausted even though I was getting good sleep but around day 8 I was just full of energy. I got so much accomplished during this challenge. I def noticed the savings in my bank account since stopping the Happy Hours and bottles on the weekends. Long story short, I hadn't felt this great since College Best of Luck to Everyone!

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Fell off on Day 21 (Beer) Restarting and hitting 30+ days this time. First few days like others have said, I felt so exhausted even though I was getting good sleep but around day 8 I was just full of energy. I got so much accomplished during this challenge. I def noticed the savings in my bank account since stopping the Happy Hours and bottles on the weekends. Long story short, I hadn't felt this great since College Best of Luck to Everyone!

Good shyt! As long as you got a sneak preview you'll never forget whats possible. Good luck on the next attempt :salute: