Jury Finds Black Driver Guilty Of Manslaughter For Killing White Girl In Georgia Stand Your Ground Case

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Welp- that poster was a much quicker fail than I thought. Dude was convinced that he really had that counter argument on lock too. “Recluse”. Loud and wrong 😭It’s the unrestricted over confidence, ferrrrr me.
:deadrose::dead:

“Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.”
:francis:
There’s a segment of poster that should really stick to talking points in The Coliseum. Trying to post in TLR on certain issues doesn’t crossover too well for them. 🤭
Why people think I love white women in particular or something? :wtb:
Can you name some better PGs in the WNBA off the top of your head?:pachaha: I named those players because its basically the only position that could reasonably work.

Swin is one of my favorite WNBA players ever but I think the physicality of her position would just be too much to overcome, even in short stints.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
so now its my turn lmao

yes, southern white girls love military - and in all these mil threads i'm the main one telling these dudes move smarter and never join for p*ssy

does autocorrect really change the fact that the judge and DA had that issue or not?
He’s blaming it on “autocorrect” now. The tried and true, trials and tribulations of ole autocorrect when you can’t accept your own mistake.
:dead: :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Funny how autocorrect gives these two choices when I type out the first few letters, correctly. You know, without the “L” like you just earned yourself
:comeon:
pSN0giQ_d.webp

What’s next - you’re going to blame it on your type of phone??
:beli:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
so now its my turn lmao

yes, southern white girls love military - and in all these mil threads i'm the main one telling these dudes move smarter and never join for p*ssy

does autocorrect really change the fact that the judge and DA had that issue or not?
Ummmmmm it’s more than your military posts b-

That's half the fun of smashing white women. Everyone thinks its all about some self hate mess on here trying to be extra militant for reps or something

no

how about some people, myself included, are addicted to the look on the white man's face when they realize that the guy that Ms. Middle America has been raving about jumps out the gym, appreciates the benefits of affirmative action, and listens to Flokka :ahh:
:comeon::what:
Like I said, you’re not hard to tell coming in full c00n status with the cac branded victimized excuse making for white womunz cape on, “brO” -
:patrice:
This dude would risk it all on a 15 to life bid “having fun smashing white women”

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
so now its my turn lmao

Oh nahhhh it’s not “your turn” you’re Fukkin disgusting 🤢 in a thread about racial tensions - he’s in here spazzing out on sex with white women
Yo these Hawaii jails are a joke.

Wouldn't surprise me if they start shipping inmates to California on some :mjpls: shyt

These women though :noah: I be in 24 hour fitness about to break my neck. You gotta see how they built up Kapolei too.

“ Hall of Fame” poster??
:mjtf:

I brought a white girl from my high school to my church because we were dating :snoop:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i was wild in 2014 what can i say :mjgrin:
Dude if you were over 21 back in 2014, no one is trying to hear that shyt - you sound like @Uptown WaYo87 trying to justify his “Abraham Lincoln was his favorite president because he freed the slaves, and there are white slaves too so black people had 400 years to get over it” comment. Y’all be like 35 years old in your offline life saying this ignorant shyt or searching for excuses knowing damn well that you said the same with the same energy in 2021.
:deadrose:
That’s Legal Analysis 101. Silence is your friend 🤫

Last edited:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Why are y'all making this about his girlfriend and not his guilty verdict or about his aggressors who pushed him to this point?
I think it would have helped his case to show that he was racially abused and he had to defend himself.

Technically she fukked it up for him.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Oh nahhhh it’s not “your turn” you’re Fukkin disgusting 🤢 in a thread about racial tensions - he’s in here spazzing out on sex with white women

“ Hall of Fame” poster??
:mjtf:
and the judge going back and forth with the DA is a huge issue - you really want to search thousands of posts just to say its not? :francis:

if I was as much of a scumbag as you need me to be this very instant, you wouldn't have to work so hard right now
Dude if you were over 21 back in 2014, no one is trying to hear that shyt - you sound like @Uptown WaYo87 trying to justify his “Abraham Lincoln was his favorite president because he freed the slaves, and there are white slaves too” comment.
this is the same thread where people learned about kill haole day lmao

you just trying to find something to stick like i defended this tramp. so school me if im wrong - is her testimony truly worse than this?

When Wilson’s defense counsel discovered that Judge Michael Muldrew and District Attorney Daphne Totten had improper communication during the trial, for example, “they attempted to cover it up without notifying the defense, giving the appearance of judicial impropriety,” Woodall wrote in an op-ed for NewsOne that was published last year. “The district attorney submitted evidence to the judge never shared with Wilson’s defense. And when it was brought to the court’s attention by the defense team, Muldrew held Wilson’s lead defense counsel, Attorney Francys Johnson, in contempt of court.”

Muldrew was ultimately forced to recuse himself after Senior Judge Michael L. Karpf issued a seven-page order in February, but the ruling did not make a finding of bias or inappropriate conduct from the removed judge and instead found that there could be an appearance of bias against Wilson or his attorneys

“While the court does not ascribe actual bias or prejudice by the trial judge against defendant or his counsel, the series of events outlined above do create such an appearance,” Karpf wrote.

Recounting the incident that gave rise to the request for recusal. Karpf noted that the prosecutor handed a notebook with evidence to Muldrew that had never been given to the defense team during the discovery process. The notebook was handed back to the defense by mistake, prompting Wilson’s lead attorney Johnson to request the clerk take possession of the notebook to “preserve a chain of custody.”
That led to Johnson being found in contempt and detained. During a conversation with Johnson’s co-counsel, both Black attorneys, Muldrew claimed that he had several lawyers express “concern about the quality of representation afforded to defendant.”

Karpf found conversations with lawyers outside of the case about the defense team’s performance “would constitute an extra-judicial communication suggestive of prejudice against trial counsel.”

Despite Muldrew’s claims that he received complaints about the defense’s handling of the case, over 100 lawyers signed a letter of support after Johnson was held in contempt.

Because this seems like a lot more than it all going left once Becky took the stand

but what do i know :manny: