Jury Finds Black Driver Guilty Of Manslaughter For Killing White Girl In Georgia Stand Your Ground Case

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:dead: you realize he shot at and killed a white person who was trying to kill him that was racist. He got more heart than some full blooded black people I know.
I meant that breh thought he was safe because he is half white.

Imagine half of you hates all of you. That would fukk you up mentally.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
man that's crazy dumb ass bytch was dating him and won't even tell the truth on his behalf

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
He nearly got off completely he was originally charged with felony murder beat that and could still be found guilty of second-degree murder, voluntary manslaughter or involuntary manslaughter. But they got him on the lightest one

He likely could've beat that involuntary manslaughter too with a better testimony from that broad

He looking at 1-10 years now :francis:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Don’t be that type of sanctimonious dyckhead.
of all the shyt wrong in this case, the white girl being a typical useless white girl was not the backbreaker.

pawgset is down 40 but im not tripping for saying that the judge fukked him over and that the defense didn't do enough in response - or that warning shots from a moving vehicle is always fighting uphill
He nearly got off completely he was originally charged with felony murder beat that and could still be found guilty of second-degree murder, voluntary manslaughter or involuntary manslaughter. But they got him on the lightest one

He likely could've beat that involuntary manslaughter too with a better testimony from that broad

He looking at 1-10 years now :francis:
he could've had a whole mistrial :dead:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I meant that breh thought he was safe because he is half white.

Imagine half of you hates all of you. That would fukk you up mentally.
I don't think he thought that either, why pack a gun and then fire it if you think you are safe? I mean I get some biracials can be white washed like they just went white water river rafting but this guy packed his life vest to stay safe if you catch my drift.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Manslaughter charge?

Are you legally not allowed as a black man to defend yourself in the US?
No

:mjpls:

Cacs though get to drive to protests and shoot anyone they want. Black men on the other hand can't defend themselves when minding their business.

And his defense team definitely thought that cac was going to support the breh but she got up there and lied to stay on code. :mjpls:

Also 2 "sistas" were on the jury and they still convicted him. They were probably mad he was with a white woman though. They probably said this'll teach him a lesson :mjpls:

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
of all the shyt wrong in this case, the white girl being a typical useless white girl was not the backbreaker.

pawgset is down 40 but im not tripping for saying that the judge fukked him over and that the defense didn't do enough in response - or that warning shots from a moving vehicle is always fighting uphill

Where’s your law degree? Especially considering that your dumbass knows nothing about the trial until this thread was created and you haven’t read the transcript to know Wtf you talk because you post like you do not read anything in print form outside of close captions. (Please note that a one year Legal Clerkship from Colicouch Counselor LLC doesn’t count).

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Bet this dude has a whole 30 pages of post history insta lusting over white chicks ^^ only one way to find out brb
:deadrose: :francis:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Bet this dude has a whole 30 pages of post history insta lusting over white chicks ^^ only one way to find out brb
:deadrose: :francis:
Checkmate
Uh...

First off, If I could piss off an old white man by smashing his latina/asian/black/green daughter with same efficiency as his white one - then I'd do it for the same reasons and just as often.:heh: But I mean honestly, my volunteer hours and my dikk have nothing in common. I've always struggled to see how people try to draw comparisons and ties to THAT relation of all things. (I'm never getting married anyways so #GMB etc)
I WILL say this though. Out of all races and ethnic groups in and around the military, no one has a greater fetish for military men than southern white women. :yeshrug:
:mjlol::palm:
It ain’t hard to tell what he’s on
:beli:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
you don't need a law degree to know that a judge having to recluse himself due to improper communication with a DA might be a big deal :russ:
It’s RECUSE, the correct word is RECUSE- you stupid motherfukker
:laff::laff:
The irony- you should have consulted with a law dictionary. This is why you needed to shut up.
:francis:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's 2022. You gotta protect yourself at ALL times.

Yall need to get dash cameras and/or body cameras. And if you carry get law shield or uscca. They provide lawyers that specialize in defense cases with shootings.

You can't get some bargain bin lawyer that handles insurance claims, property theft, and all these other cases. You need dedicated legal defense that specialize in shooting cases.

I hate it had to be him.