Jury Finds Black Driver Guilty Of Manslaughter For Killing White Girl In Georgia Stand Your Ground Case

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Emma Rigdon testified through tears. “I remember going on the rumble strips, and that’s whenever Marc shot to kind of say, ‘Hey, like leave us alone.’ We just wanted to go get food.”

However, Rigdon did not corroborate the defense’s claims that racist language was being shouted from the truck. When asked by the prosecution whether she heard any racist slurs, Rigdon responded simply, “I didn’t hear any,” and claims she was distracted by “other things.”

082922_WILSON_TRIAL_01.max-1504x846.jpg

Push came to shove..she stayed on code and said no cism was shouted out

:snoop:
Get betrayed by the goose from Chicken Little, brehs
sddefault.jpg

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
I don't know if he had a license to carry or was just taking advantage of the states open carry laws but gun owners should get the license to carry regardless because you learn the basic gun laws. Even if you shoot a gun and you are in the right, you are going to be in legal trouble both criminal and civil. It's gotta be the absolute last resort. The problem with these open carry laws is that now you have a lot of people who have guns legally who dont understand the law. But you have to account for every bullet you fire.
Why do you idiots who have no idea of the laws in a particular state always feel the need to add your uneducated opinions? :skip:

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Emma Rigdon testified through tears. “I remember going on the rumble strips, and that’s whenever Marc shot to kind of say, ‘Hey, like leave us alone.’ We just wanted to go get food.”

However, Rigdon did not corroborate the defense’s claims that racist language was being shouted from the truck. When asked by the prosecution whether she heard any racist slurs, Rigdon responded simply, “I didn’t hear any,” and claims she was distracted by “other things.”

082922_WILSON_TRIAL_01.max-1504x846.jpg

Push came to shove..she stayed on code and said no cism was shouted out

:snoop:
Smh, they’ll ride with you, but they won’t die with you

Eastbmore

Man, money ain't got no owners.
Supporter
Daps
This. Why were racial slurs the deal breaker? They didn't need to say shyt....they had no business trying to run them off the road.
Because the story of the defense needed to be corroborated as much as possible.....his freedom depended on it. Having variations in the story makes the story, as a whole, less likely to be believed by a jury.

Last edited:

lib123

All Star
Daps
To play devil's advocate, do you think a non-American PAWG would've corroborated claims of racist comments? This story is still an omen though. Hopefully some type of video footage comes out and he wins an appeal.

Last edited:

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Manslaughter charge?

Are you legally not allowed as a black man to defend yourself in the Great state if a Georgia?

black people are not afforded any rights under the constitution and aren't considered fully human. Just in case anyone is still scratching their heads about things and why they are the way they are.

Group of black men swerving in a lane threatening Brad and Betty, Brad faces no charges for the killing of anyone.
Because the jury and judge will be most likely subconsciously sympathetic. Turn that same thing around and just read above.