Jury Finds Black Driver Guilty Of Manslaughter For Killing White Girl In Georgia Stand Your Ground Case

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You keep reposting the same shyt - you are so fukkin incompetent at this. Now I’m about to bury you off your own shyt. Nothing more ego- fueled than an incompetent idiot.

In a legal sense, eyewitness testimony refers to an individual's firsthand account of an event that they witnessed (usually one that is suspected to be or considered to be a crime). A witness is someone who has firsthand knowledge about a crime through their senses and can certify to its happening and someone who has seen an event at firsthand is known as an eyewitness.

An "eyewitness" is typically a victim or bystander who was present at an event that is under criminal investigation (such as a robbery, assault, or murder). "Testimony" is that person's description of what they observed during the event, including those present who were involved in the crime.

While its role is complex, eyewitness testimony is a crucial part of the criminal justice system.
When a legal team presents an eyewitness who can confidently identify the suspect and confirm that they saw them commit a crime, jurors or judges are compelled to believe them.
Did you read any of that :unimpressed: How does a judge holding someone in contempt with no due process at all, recuse/the appearance of bias going of the window, improper handling of evidence AND improper communication between the judge and DA lead to the presumption of a fair trial?

As far as I know, eyewitness testimony isn't outweighing a renegade judge.

What those links describe is a judge off the rails and a defense not even able to defend itself - let alone the guy on the stand.
That beta c00n bytchass @42 Monks is too busy dyck toting for cac women to even let people answer the relevant questions like this. This is a very good question actually.
No, I'm pretty sure I advocated dude shooting them and holding any possible charges instead of dying in a ditch

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
if you can explain to me how a single witness overrides this wheelhouse of fukkery that was going on before she even got on the stand, then cool. you already spent all this time squeezing every bit of life out of the search function hoping to find a layup dirtbag racist lol.

so i'll post another one. maybe i don't know what the fukk im talking about :manny:

because this looks absolutely ridiculous and to be by far the theme of the entire case. she could've agreed with everything he said and he's still screwed

Character Witness​

A character witness is a witness used to assess a defendant’s or a victim’s character. They are usually a family member or a friend who knows the person well and can attest to the kind of person they are. These types of witnesses are often used to offer testimony that the defendant is a truthful person in cases involving theft or fraud. Generally, character evidence is not admissible to prove that a person acted in conformity with the character that is known to others.

Evidence of good character is substantive and positive evidence, not a mere make weight to be considered in a doubtful case, and, . . . is an independent factor which may of itself engender reasonable doubt or produce a conclusion of innocence.’” Commonwealth v. Luther, 463 A.2d 1073 (Pa. Super. Ct. 1983).
——-
This is the type of shutdown that takes place when non-legal minds try to play outside of their weight class.

Gotta love how @42 Monks is googling responses to this case as he goes along in this thread - who tf is he trying to fool? Dude waits for a reply then googles in order to concoct a response to said reply.
:mjlol:

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
the people in the truck trying to run him off the road should have been charged with murder just like when two people break into somebody house and the homeowner shoot and kill one of them the other person that broke in with them get charged with murder. Trying to run somebody off the road and yelling racist slurs and threatening to kill them is worse than breaking in a house.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I am CONFIDENT this white broad typically cosplays as a sassy black bytch with nikka nikka on her playlist and neck rolls to boot…

When the pressure isn’t on :lolbron:
This is a specifically suspicious post as if you have personal experience - what the hell are you talking about?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Character Witness​

A character witness is a witness used to assess a defendant’s or a victim’s character. They are usually a family member or a friend who knows the person well and can attest to the kind of person they are. These types of witnesses are often used to offer testimony that the defendant is a truthful person in cases involving theft or fraud. Generally, character evidence is not admissible to prove that a person acted in conformity with the character that is known to others.

Evidence of good character is substantive and positive evidence, not a mere make weight to be considered in a doubtful case, and, . . . is an independent factor which may of itself engender reasonable doubt or produce a conclusion of innocence.’” Commonwealth v. Luther, 463 A.2d 1073 (Pa. Super. Ct. 1983).
——-
This is the type of shutdown that takes place when non-legal minds try to play outside of their weight class.

Gotta love how @42 Monks is googling responses to this case as he goes along in this thread - who tf is he trying to fool? Dude waits for a reply then googles in order to concoct a response to said reply.
:mjlol:

Now who's repeating themselves :dahell: everybody knows what a witness is. I'm talking about the judge who get removed - and why

dude had a litigator held for hours with no explanation other than he didn't like be called out

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the people in the truck trying to run him off the road should have been charged with murder just like when two people break into somebody house and the homeowner shoot and kill one of them the other person that broke in with them get charged with murder. Trying to run somebody off the road and yelling racist slurs and threatening to kill them is worse than breaking in a house.
Felony Murder Rule

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Now who's repeating themselves :dahell: everybody knows what a witness is. I'm talking about the judge who get removed - and why

dude had a litigator held for hours with no explanation other than he didn't like be called out
Dude clearly you don’t know the impact of a witness and the purpose witnesses serve because you don’t know what the fuk you’re taking about. You’re just try to fury google and rage type to prove your own point - that’s why I can’t even bother to debate you with any substantive remarks. You don’t Even know the case law or the proper terms. You didn’t even know the difference between “recuse and recluse” until I pointed it out. Fukkkkkkk
:laff: :dead:
Im just waiting for you to finish and seeing what you could pull out your ass with next before I reflute you
:mjlol: :mjlol: :deadrose:
(Since we’re using improper terms, I’m pulling your playbook) yes, I know it’s REFUTE.

Dude is in here losing his mind over white chicks commiting purgejury 😭

Fukkin google advoCACsy lawyers
:deadrose:

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Nine months after Statesboro litigator Francys Johnson spent hours held by police, the Georgia Court of Appeals has reversed the contempt order issued against him by an Ogeechee Judicial Circuit judge.

The intermediate appellate court ruled that, when Bulloch County Superior Court Judge Michael T. Muldrew detained the Davis Bozeman Johnson Law founding partner last September without first conducting a contempt hearing, he violated Johnson’s right to due process.

“‘Contempt is a drastic remedy which ought not to deprive one of his liberty, unless it rests upon a firm and proper basis,’” the Georgia Court of Appeals opinion read. “Because the record shows that requisite due process was not extended to Johnson, the contempt ruling—whether oral or written—was not authorized, and is hereby reversed.”

During an evidentiary immunity hearing, Muldrew ordered Johnson be held in contempt of court after he refused to hand over a “notebook” mistakenly provided to defense counsel, rather than prosecutors, by the judge’s assistant.

Johnson said what he discovered inside prevented him from returning the notebook to the judge, as ordered.

The binder allegedly contained email printouts of conversations by Johnson’s client, while in custody, that prosecutors had not submitted into discovery. This allegedly suggested the court had information that the defense didn’t, prompting Johnson to refuse to return the notebook to Muldrew, wanting to instead give the binder to the clerk for security.

After Johnson again refused to hand over the binder, Muldrew ordered the attorney be held in contempt of court and taken into custody without first conducting a contempt hearing.

“While I have the utmost respect for the bench, I had an obligation to zealously represent Marc Wilson, my client who is on trial for his life,” Johnson said Thursday.

:what:

After the notebook dispute late on the morning of Sept. 23, the second day of Wilson’s immunity hearing, Muldrew had Wilson’s lead attorney, Francys Johnson, taken from the courtroom by a deputy and held in custody for the rest of the workday on a contempt of court allegation. Two other lawyers on Wilson’s defense team, Muwali Davis and Martha Hall, then filed a motion and supporting sworn statements seeking to have Muldrew recused as the trial judge.

When Muldrew stated in the courtroom that “the court has done nothing wrong” in anticipation of the recusal motion, this amounted to a judge offering a defense against his recusal, Karpf suggested, and quoted from Georgia Supreme Court ruling that this cannot be done “without that defense itself becoming a basis for recusal.” Then, when Muldrew reconvened the hearing later that day but refused to let Johnson return, “excluding defense counsel at that point conveyed the appearance of personal animus against defense counsel,” Karpf wrote.

Johnson also filed a motion to vacate Muldrew’s contempt order with the Georgia Court of Appeals in February. In the motion, Johnson alluded argued Muldrew “failed to fully comply with governing Uniform Superior Court Rule (USCR) 25.3,” but because Johnson did not raise the issue in his enumeration of errors, the intermediate appellate court did not consider the claim when issuing its decision four months later.

Instead, a Georgia Court of Appeals panel made up of Presiding Judge Anne E. Barnes, Judge Clyde L. Reese and Judge Todd Markle issued a reversal in Johnson’s favor after considering just one of his enumerations of error.

since links don't work :dead: tell me this is theme of a fair trial.

Dude clearly you don’t know the impact of a witness and the purpose witnesses serve because you don’t know what the fuk you’re taking about. You’re just try to fury google and rage type to prove your own point - that’s why I can’t even bother to debate you with any substantive remarks. You don’t Even know the case law or the proper terms. You didn’t even know the difference between “recuse and recluse” until I pointed it out. Fukkkkkkk
:laff: :dead:
No. You just didn't read shyt after going through tens of thousands of posts hoping for the best all because I thought there was more to this than a single treacherous pawg lmao

Typing what a witness is over and over had nothing to do with anything either.

This is another instance of a corrupt ass judge and his boys bailing him out in GA.

He should've shot them and held the charge - its better than dying. Always
He should've pulled over THEN shot them just to be safe.
His lawyers had a path to a mistrial.
White girl getting the emphasis over a judge that got a whole highlight reel of fukkery is missing the greater point by miles.

You tried too hard fr

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nine months after Statesboro litigator Francys Johnson spent hours held by police, the Georgia Court of Appeals has reversed the contempt order issued against him by an Ogeechee Judicial Circuit judge.

The intermediate appellate court ruled that, when Bulloch County Superior Court Judge Michael T. Muldrew detained the Davis Bozeman Johnson Law founding partner last September without first conducting a contempt hearing, he violated Johnson’s right to due process.

“‘Contempt is a drastic remedy which ought not to deprive one of his liberty, unless it rests upon a firm and proper basis,’” the Georgia Court of Appeals opinion read. “Because the record shows that requisite due process was not extended to Johnson, the contempt ruling—whether oral or written—was not authorized, and is hereby reversed.”

During an evidentiary immunity hearing, Muldrew ordered Johnson be held in contempt of court after he refused to hand over a “notebook” mistakenly provided to defense counsel, rather than prosecutors, by the judge’s assistant.

Johnson said what he discovered inside prevented him from returning the notebook to the judge, as ordered.

The binder allegedly contained email printouts of conversations by Johnson’s client, while in custody, that prosecutors had not submitted into discovery. This allegedly suggested the court had information that the defense didn’t, prompting Johnson to refuse to return the notebook to Muldrew, wanting to instead give the binder to the clerk for security.

After Johnson again refused to hand over the binder, Muldrew ordered the attorney be held in contempt of court and taken into custody without first conducting a contempt hearing.

“While I have the utmost respect for the bench, I had an obligation to zealously represent Marc Wilson, my client who is on trial for his life,” Johnson said Thursday.

After the notebook dispute late on the morning of Sept. 23, the second day of Wilson’s immunity hearing, Muldrew had Wilson’s lead attorney, Francys Johnson, taken from the courtroom by a deputy and held in custody for the rest of the workday on a contempt of court allegation. Two other lawyers on Wilson’s defense team, Muwali Davis and Martha Hall, then filed a motion and supporting sworn statements seeking to have Muldrew recused as the trial judge.

When Muldrew stated in the courtroom that “the court has done nothing wrong” in anticipation of the recusal motion, this amounted to a judge offering a defense against his recusal, Karpf suggested, and quoted from Georgia Supreme Court ruling that this cannot be done “without that defense itself becoming a basis for recusal.” Then, when Muldrew reconvened the hearing later that day but refused to let Johnson return, “excluding defense counsel at that point conveyed the appearance of personal animus against defense counsel,” Karpf wrote.

Johnson also filed a motion to vacate Muldrew’s contempt order with the Georgia Court of Appeals in February. In the motion, Johnson alluded argued Muldrew “failed to fully comply with governing Uniform Superior Court Rule (USCR) 25.3,” but because Johnson did not raise the issue in his enumeration of errors, the intermediate appellate court did not consider the claim when issuing its decision four months later.

Instead, a Georgia Court of Appeals panel made up of Presiding Judge Anne E. Barnes, Judge Clyde L. Reese and Judge Todd Markle issued a reversal in Johnson’s favor after considering just one of his enumerations of error.

No. You just didn't read shyt after going through tens of thousands of posts hoping for the best all because I thought there was more to this than a single treacherous pawg lmao

This is another instance of a corrupt ass judge and his boys bailing him out in GA.

White girl getting the emphasis over a judge that got a whole highlight reel of fukkery is missing the greater point by miles.

You tried too hard fr
He’s reposting all of the same shyt just to end with “the white guhl didn’t do nuffin, it’s not her faullttttt, seee :sadbron::sadbron:

Oh. My. gawd. Rename him @42 Mockery. This cornbred c00n is Dumber than dumb. Trying to repost the same shyt to the death 💀 what a Way to go out.
😂😂
Like the thread creator didn’t already post the article in the beginning. That’s already been posted and read through. Losing It
:deadrose::deadrose:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

You tried too hard fr
Are you done? Like I said to you 2 hours ago. No one cares what YOU think.
:dahell:
You have no aptitude for this type of legal discussion. Based on your c00nery and your lack of objectivity. You just can’t shut the fuk up.
Why the fuk are you spamming us with words by reposting and restating the same shyt. YOU are not the subject of this thread and I already posted why I don’t take your concern trolling with any merit due your blatant caping, you wordy bytch .

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
He’s reposting all of the same shyt just to end with “the white guhl didn’t do nuffin, it’s not her faullttttt, seee :sadbron::sadbron:

Oh. My. gawd. Rename him @42 Mockery. This cornbred c00n is Dumber than dumb. Trying to repost the same shyt to the death 💀 what a Way to go out
:deadrose::deadrose:
I don't know why I thought there was more to you than this tbh

The judge literally threw out the man's representation for calling him out over moving dirty - and was removed for it. Then the case had to proceed as if that did not happen.

I think that's more important than one witness. And indicative of a much bigger sham which is an unfair trial. I don't think I'm not the one looking crazy right now.

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
Even if she didn’t, she should’ve said she did. No one could’ve told her otherwise.

She wasn’t about to go against her own though, no matter what :mjpls:
White women are not about that 'ride or die' mentality like alot of black women especially when it comes to black men. Why would they be, when white supremacy put them in a supreme position to begin with. It's a chess move.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't think I'm not the one looking crazy right now.
This dude just used double negatives right here and doesn’t realize that he’s actually referring to himself as crazy 😭- you just insulted yourself. Go back and re-read what you typed.
:dead:

I feel like im engaging a remedial IED 10th grader. I have to screenshot this post for future reference. Stick to sports chats, my guy.
:mjlol: :mjlol:
I was about to drop case law and factuals until I read this shyt and instantly reminded not to engage. Immediately NO.

His posts are the personification of someone bodying themselves off their own words. He actually said “I do not think I’m not… “
Oh the fuk you are not - like are you really??
:laff: :beli:

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Or the anger at realizing that the prosecutor and judge had communications that his lawyers were not aware of. I am not sure how that does not rise to the level of judicial and prosecutorial misconduct. At minimum he should get a new trial outside of that county.
You know why breh. Keep layin with mutts yall