Jury Finds Black Driver Guilty Of Manslaughter For Killing White Girl In Georgia Stand Your Ground Case

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
and the judge going back and forth with the DA is a huge issue - you really want to search thousands of posts just to say its not? :francis:

if I was as much of a scumbag as you need me to be this very instant, you wouldn't have to work so hard right now

this is the same thread where people learned about kill haole day lmao

you just trying to find something to stick like i defended this tramp. so school me if im wrong - is her testimony truly worse than this?

Because this seems like a lot more than it all going left once Becky took the stand

but what do i know :manny:
Are you AA or No?
:jbhmm:
and the judge going back and forth with the DA is a huge issue - you really want to search thousands of posts just to say its not? :francis:

if I was as much of a scumbag as you need me to be this very instant, you wouldn't have to work so hard right now

this is the same thread where people learned about kill haole day lmao

you just trying to find something to stick like i defended this tramp. so school me if im wrong - is her testimony truly worse than this?

Because this seems like a lot more than it all going left once Becky took the stand

but what do i know :manny:

Between your posts on this thread and past posts - This is a concerning level of c00nery
It was a deep south church too. My grandmother was on the hospitality committee (aka big hat mob) and all that.

I came in late too. All eyes on me. The :usure: + :scust: combo was so powerful that half the choir stopped singing. :mjcry:

Preacher staring at me :dame:

I should've just turned around and went home. Sat in that heat for a full service :snoop:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Are you AA or No?

Between your posts on this thread and past posts - This is a concerning level of c00nery
@42 Monks

Nevermind. Asked and answered.

if biyombo could make 2 coherent passes in a row, he'd still be in charlotte :mjcry:

thats my african :to:
:francis: :mjlol:
Not that all Africans are like this but This is why differentiation is important sometimes. Just wanted to point out that this is not AA doing all of the pawgsplaining on c00n shyt. Caping way too heavy for the white to not make yourself suspect. Had to verify for myself. So yes, I check post history to see who tf I am engaging with in this day and age along where the discourse is coming from. Not wasting my time. \Comment closed

Not only that but you do too much in caping for other races with that but/if scenarios.
Then you're not arguing anything. :manny:

Black people have had it bad, no one is debating that. Are their other atrocities out there though? Damn straight. And had Japan been successful in isolating then attacking the US, it would've been a hell of a lot worse than anything else. Japan's pace for enslaving people dwarfed that of the Transatlantic Slave Trade.

Even in the highest estimates of the slave trade over centuries, Japan put over half that amount into forced labor in less than one decade.

Last edited:
Daps
I am CONFIDENT this white broad typically cosplays as a sassy black bytch with nikka nikka on her playlist and neck rolls to boot…

When the pressure isn’t on :lolbron:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

HIS OWN PAWG DID HIM IN
WITH HER TESTIMONY.

However, Rigdon did not corroborate the defense’s claims that racist language was being shouted from the truck. When asked by the prosecution whether she heard any racist slurs, Rigdon responded simply, “I didn’t hear any,” and claims she was distracted by “other things.”

Rigdon also testified that she urged Wilson to put his gun away and not use it.

:devil:
:evil:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Are you AA or No?
all my life lol
Are you AA or No?

im a c00n now because i'm cool with laughing at the dumb stuff I did along the way? well damn :pachaha: c00ns everywhere huh
@42 Monks

Nevermind. Asked and answered.

:francis: :mjlol:
yes, bismack biyombo - one of the NBA's africa ambassadors, WOAT hands, and people's champ despite the hate he gets.

you doing a lot rn just because i didn't ride the same dap fishing wave as everyone else

and yeah - that bit with the judge was much bigger deal: Muldrew recused from Marc Wilson case

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Why are y'all making this about his girlfriend and not his guilty verdict or about his aggressors who pushed him to this point?

It's just PAWG this and PAWG that.

Moving past that. This is one of those cases we need to always keep in mind and post as a counterpoint to people who say that rules aren't different for us when it comes to the justice system. Whenever applicable this man's name and situation should be on the tip of your tongue as to how murky this stuff becomes.

BECAUSE HER TESTIMONY
DOESNT LINE UP WITH HIS GOOFY.

SHE SAID SHE DIDNT HEAR ANY SLURS
AND TOLD HIM TO PUT THE GUN AWAY
SO SHE CLEARLY DIDNT FEAR FOR HER LIFE.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
all my life lol

im a c00n now because i'm cool with laughing at the dumb stuff I did along the way? well damn :pachaha: c00ns everywhere huh

yes, bismack biyombo - one of the NBA's africa ambassadors, WOAT hands, and people's champ despite the hate he gets.

you doing a lot rn just because i didn't ride the same dap fishing wave as everyone else

and yeah - that bit with the judge was much bigger deal: Muldrew recused from Marc Wilson case
The worst issue about being wrong is not knowing when to stfu.

I say that Bc im guilty of this myself at times (not many times but it happens) when someone legit tells you to stfu and points out your own words- you only make yourself look dumber trying to overcompensate by using more words. You’re talking and not saying shyt. This only gets worse for you if you continue responding. I’m thoroughly losing patience with you quickly.
:francis:
Not supporting or making an excuse for a white woman ass betting her false testimony to save her cac face is not “Dap fishing”

You don’t sound like you’re of the culture at all …

You are though. "Upbringing"

Not even addressing the fact that you don't know anyone past their username on a website, but because people, supposedly, didn't grow up as HARD as others somehow devalues their stance in black culture?

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
@The Hon. Stringer Bell

Why is Rigdon's testimony of whether she heard racial slurs relevant to a case of clear self defense? She corroborated that the white assailants were ramming their pickup into their car.

SHE DIDNY SAY ANYTHING
ABOUT THEM RAMMING INTO THE CAR.

SHE SAID THEY WERE SWERVING...

SHE ALSO SAID SHE TOLD HIM
TO PUT THE GUN AWAY.

SHE BURIED HIM.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Read closely.

His own pawg sold him out, that’s why it was able to stick. :wow:

It was him versus every white person (and two black women :mjpls:) in that room.

Y’all pawgers gone learn eventually.

That was the FIRST THING that jumped out to me.

I don’t know how many examples brehs and brehettes need. I just don’t know

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency

Jury Finds Black Driver Guilty Of Manslaughter For Killing White Girl In Georgia Stand Your Ground Case​

NewsOne Featured Video

16236843152578.jpg

Wilson’s girlfriend offered testimony that was consistent with initial reports that he fired off a warning shot after they felt threatened by the pickup truck while out for a late-night trip to a fast-food restaurant.

“… the truck started swerving into our lane, they started, you know, going up and like coming back but stayed right there with us,” Emma Rigdon testified through tears. “I remember going on the rumble strips, and that’s whenever Marc shot to kind of say, ‘Hey, like leave us alone.’ We just wanted to go get food.”

However, Rigdon did not corroborate the defense’s claims that racist language was being shouted from the truck. When asked by the prosecution whether she heard any racist slurs, Rigdon responded simply, “I didn’t hear any,” and claims she was distracted by “other things.”

Rigdon also testified that she urged Wilson to put his gun away and not use it.
Rigdon’s testimony, coupled with what the Statesboro Herald referred to as “somewhat contradictory opinions from a prosecution and defense expert witnesses” about key details about the shooting, likely sealed Wilson’s fate with the jury.

His girlfriend threw him under the bus. She contradicted him on the important points of his defense, the threats on their life and racial slurs. She also mentioned she urged him to put the gun away. Yea, with her as his girlfriend, he was going to be convicted on something.

I wonder if she told him or his lawyer before the court case that she was going to essentially testify against him?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The worst issue about being wrong is not knowing when to stfu.

I say that Bc in guilty of this myself at times but when someone legit tells you to stfu and points out your own words- you only make yourself look dumber trying to overcompensate. This only gets worse for you if you continue responding. I’m thoroughly losing patience with you quickly.
:francis:
if you can explain to me how a single witness overrides this wheelhouse of fukkery that was going on before she even got on the stand, then cool. you already spent all this time squeezing every bit of life out of the search function hoping to find a layup dirtbag racist lol.

so i'll post another one. maybe i don't know what the fukk im talking about :manny:

because this looks absolutely ridiculous and to be by far the theme of the entire case. she could've agreed with everything he said and he's still screwed

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
if you can explain to me how a single witness overrides this wheelhouse of fukkery that was going on before she even got on the stand, then cool. you already spent all this time squeezing every bit of life out of the search function hoping to find a layup dirtbag racist lol.

so i'll post another one. maybe i don't know what the fukk im talking about :manny:

because this looks absolutely ridiculous and to be by far the theme of the entire case. she could've agreed with everything he said and he's still screwed
You keep reposting the same shyt - you are so fukkin incompetent at this. Now I’m about to bury you off your own shyt. Nothing more ego- fueled than an incompetent idiot.

In a legal sense, eyewitness testimony refers to an individual's firsthand account of an event that they witnessed (usually one that is suspected to be or considered to be a crime). A witness is someone who has firsthand knowledge about a crime through their senses and can certify to its happening and someone who has seen an event at firsthand is known as an eyewitness.

An "eyewitness" is typically a victim or bystander who was present at an event that is under criminal investigation (such as a robbery, assault, or murder). "Testimony" is that person's description of what they observed during the event, including those present who were involved in the crime.

“While its role is complex, eyewitness testimony is a crucial part of the criminal justice system. When a legal team presents an eyewitness who can confidently identify the suspect and confirm that they saw them commit a crime, jurors or judges are compelled to believe them.”
———

“Eyewitness Testimony” is still considered an integral part of criminal justice system. Eyewitness testimony is based on human discernment, which is malleable and can be easily distorted without consciousness leading to erroneous identification. It is one of the major causes for wrongful convictions. An eyewitness may be helpful in criminal investigation and prosecution as he/she may recall criminal activities, identify the perpetrator, or provide useful information related to a crime (Morgan 3rd et al. 2011). But several studies conducted by renowned psychologists in the last three decades and recent cases of exoneration by DNA analysis has made eyewitness testimony a questionable investigation tool per se that aids the criminal justice system.

Eyewitness testimony is a form of direct evidence which may be regarded as valuable for the forensic purposes. In the absence of any other crucial evidence, the testimony of an eyewitness is considered putative by the law enforcement agencies. Therefore, the criminal justice system faithfully relies on an eyewitness testimony to ascertain facts relating to a crime or an event of miss happening. Recalling the events of crime is primarily a cognitive process which is influenced by many factors, and sometimes, we may have little control over the internal and external factors (Safer et al. 2016).