Jury Finds Black Driver Guilty Of Manslaughter For Killing White Girl In Georgia Stand Your Ground Case

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Emma Rigdon testified through tears. “I remember going on the rumble strips, and that’s whenever Marc shot to kind of say, ‘Hey, like leave us alone.’ We just wanted to go get food.”

However, Rigdon did not corroborate the defense’s claims that racist language was being shouted from the truck. When asked by the prosecution whether she heard any racist slurs, Rigdon responded simply, “I didn’t hear any,” and claims she was distracted by “other things.”

082922_WILSON_TRIAL_01.max-1504x846.jpg

Push came to shove..she stayed on code and said no cism was shouted out

:snoop:
This bytch has the caucassity to start crying and performing. 🙄😒The White women cheat code for life.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
"Rigdon also testified that she urged Wilson to put his gun away and not use it."

and nikkas defend these once a week bathing bytches..

Not the Willie D :to:

The fact he thought to pull out the heater should've sold the fact that dem good ole boys said some wreckless/threatening/racist shyt.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
yal giving this white girl a lot of credit when his defense failed him more than anyone else :mjlol: if anything his family needs to be suing his lawyers for even putting that bytch up there since she was unreliable from the jump

like how the fukk you got people pulling shenanigans in discovery and being reclused without bias and you don't get a mistrial at minimum?

when you decide to carry, take note of ALL this shyt and how many different ways you can get caught in someone else's spin fr
Don’t be that type of sanctimonious dyckhead.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
There is no such thing as a warning shot as others have said here. If you are going to pull it out you need to be ready to hit your intended target and back up why you had to use deadly force.

Of course the girlfriend is going to say she told him not to pull out his gun and she didn’t hear them, blah blah blah. She is scared and I am sure her family/friends are like “We told you about ******s even the yellow ones!”

So she either rides for him or she wipes her hands clean.

The sad part is he was probably trying to protect her from the cacs calling her a sellout coal burner. No god deed goes unpunished.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not the Willie D :to:

The fact he thought to pull out the heater should've sold the fact that dem good ole boys said some wreckless/threatening/racist shyt.

She threw him completely under the bus with that statement. Removed all reasonable doubts. I thought white women was supposed to be the future for black men.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I thought white women was supposed to be the future for black men.

Another great quote from the great William James Dennis...

"Now if you believe that shyt, duke
Your mind's playing tricks on you, too" :wow:

Willie D be preaching. :wow:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Date white girls breh lmaoo. My girl lying on the stand for me. Her saying she ain’t hear racial epithets is wild af. She could have easily worded it where it gave his story credit without perjuring herself. Black brehs dating white girls stay losing

Last edited:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Date white girls lmaoo. My girl lying on the stand for me. Her saying she ain’t hear racial epithets is wild af. She could have easily worded it where it gave his story credit without perjuring herself. Black brehs dating white gurks stay losing

"Rigdon also testified that she urged Wilson to put his gun away and not use it."

:why: I cannot get past this.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:why: I cannot get past this.
I didn’t even make it to that part. Look like they sat her down and told her she’s done playing blacked and to stay on code. She sound like someone trying to get her BF locked up smh

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Half breeds are really stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Imagine being the offspring of the most diametrically opposed people on planet earth.